Knight Online Lagging

This is a discussion on Knight Online Lagging within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Not sure when this started, was back around patches 1753, Knight Online became laggy for me. I drop a nova, ...
Page: 1

sub

Default Knight Online Lagging

Not sure when this started, was back around patches 1753, Knight Online became laggy for me. I drop a nova, i sit and wait sometimes 2-3 seconds for it to drop.

I tested this lag with another PC, 2 characters on same time, made them both run in one directions at same time next to each other. Other PC was fine, can see other character next to him whole time. This PC however, sometimes the other character stops moving and the speeds back up.

I have windows 7 64bit, it cant be the problem as other PC has same OS.
    This PC is dual core cpu 2.33GHz, i dont think is the problem, as COD MW2 runs smoothly.
    Video card is Nvidia 9800GT also runs smoothly in COD, but not sure how compatible it is with KO.
    I also notice KO is only game that causes ventrillo's ping to raise abit sometimes (goes from 25 upto 50-80, all other games ping stays under 30.
    I've tried disabling AV and running KO, still the same.
    Checked for malware/trojans, clean.
    No startup programs running.
    Updated to lasted graphics drivers.

Got any other suggestions for me to solve this problem?

Banned

check your interenet connection ping
    ping yahoo.com -t
    type this in the run
    and see the last nombers if more than 300 its laggy

Implmp

Its definately very possibly your internet, however it could be your ram unless its a custom built pc however most mainstream manufacturer use cheap crappy ram, and if its 2gbs or less it could definately be causing some of your lagging issues. Also I would try turning down your settings i know you said you tried it on two different pc's however sometimes different graphics cards do not like certain textures or shaders.

sub

ping from yahoo.com is 260ms
    ping from yahoo.com.au 22ms

Memory is Kingston, customer built PC

I think i have found the problem, Ventrilo. That and KO running together causing lag. But all other games run fine with ventrilo. So i'm gonna download and newer version.

sub

nope not ventrilo the problem, still lags without it on, ventrilo just makes it worse

Validating

how many processes is you're pc running at the same time you play ko
    and what's your fps ingame

sub

processes are 48, fps is 28 in moradon 90 outside moradon.

Game was running fine with all same hardware and os, only difference is i had small 2 week break, some ko patches, some windows updates.