account hacked - hacker left an email address

This is a discussion on account hacked - hacker left an email address within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i got hacked.....he stole eerything decent not sealed wp 300m noah 380kc's worth of items...idk wut trina and when i ...
Page: 1

gatech3

Thumbs down

i got hacked.....he stole eerything decent not sealed

wp
    300m noah
    380kc's worth of items...idk wut
    trina

and when i logged into my kol...this unknown email...not mine.....was there >>>> [email protected]
    of course this email address is most likely not a main email address.....prolly made recently by the hacker......but @live.se seems kind of unique
    anyone know anything?

my pw and email were recently changed.....idk how he hacked the account....guess hes good....or sumthin
    i had silver premium too

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

i got hacked.....he stole eerything decent not sealed

wp
    300m noah
    380kc's worth of items...idk wut
    trina
    and when i logged into my kol...this unknown email...not mine.....was there >>>> [email protected]
    of course this email address is most likely not a main email address.....prolly made recently by the hacker......but @live.se seems kind of unique
    anyone know anything?

my pw and email were recently changed.....idk how he hacked the account....guess hes good....or sumthin
    i had silver premium too[/b]
    I think that's swedish email. So you're probably looking for someone from Sweden.

PriestOfShadows

I think that's swedish email. So you're probably looking for someone from Sweden.[/b]
    that narrows it down to a cople million people :lol: jk.
    Sorry about that bro

gatech3

thanks for the help ....im just glad i didnt have too many valuables that got hacked...cuz most was sealed....but 5/6gbs worth still sux

i wish i could find this hacker in real life....id make him stop....maybe blind him o sumthin

Mooshoo

thanks for the help ....im just glad i didnt have too many valuables that got hacked...cuz most was sealed....but 5/6gbs worth still sux

i wish i could find this hacker in real life....id make him stop....maybe blind him o sumthin[/b]
    Blind him? If some prick hacked my account and I found him I would clamp his balls with jumper leads and sent 10000 volts of electricity through his nutsack.

Hey cutie Senior Member

ROFL

but yeah sorry for your loss dude