account hacked or i was scammed

This is a discussion on account hacked or i was scammed within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; first of all, let me say that im not implicating anyone in this matter, would like to get other people's ...
Page: 1

the_duke

first of all, let me say that im not implicating anyone in this matter, would like to get other people's input on the situation.
    i paid for an account via western union 3 days ago. the payment was confirmed by the seller on msn. then i was told that there is a problem with the account. the problem was that he change the email address and cant verify it because he forgot the pw to his hotmail account. he apologized, then went on to tell me that it was not a problem all i had to do was buy premium or kc and summit a ticket to ko. i logged on to the account yesterday to verify that the account was the same i paid for, then bought some kc. soon there after i tried to log on to ko and was told that the id and pw is invalid. but earier in the day i log into ko so wtf is going on. i would like to get your input on the matter. was i sammed or is it that ko fuked up or was it that the account was hacked , which is what i am being let on to believe by the selller.

first of all, let me say that im not implicating anyone in this matter, would like to get other people's input on the situation.
    i paid for an account via western union 3 days ago. the payment was confirmed by the seller on msn. then i was told that there is a problem with the account. the problem was that he change the email address and cant verify it because he forgot the pw to his hotmail account. he apologized, then went on to tell me that it was not a problem all i had to do was buy premium or kc and summit a ticket to ko. i logged on to the account yesterday to verify that the account was the same i paid for, then bought some kc. soon there after i tried to log on to ko and was told that the id and pw is invalid. but earier in the day i log into ko so wtf is going on. i would like to get your input on the matter. was i sammed or is it that ko fuked up or was it that the account was hacked , which is what i am being let on to believe by the selller.[/b]
    looks like he tryed to get acct back, id say you got scammed. try to contact him, if you cant then no chance on getting it back

Matador

wow not only did he scam u...but it looks like he made u pay for his Kc 2...sorry bud :/