Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

account hacked and items scammed

This is a discussion on account hacked and items scammed within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well sadly to say i shared with a few friends and this is what happen lvl 68 almost killed over ...
Page: 1

Banned

well sadly to say i shared with a few friends and this is what happen

lvl 68 almost killed over and over till they delvled it to 65 79%
    dol + 6
    smite + 6
    full fp + 7 /12 hp
    chitn dd helm + 7/15 dd
    spear chitn boots + 7/15 sd
    chitn boots + 7 /12
    2x sets of gryphon
    1x set of pathos gloves
    1 x judgement sc
    30m coins
    tota club + 7 /1rebirth

some other shit , yes i had gold , yes my shit was sealed , yes they guess the pass thanks to the orignal owner who made it so easy to break the dam seal pass , dont flame here cause i will assist you in getting banned / muted , im simply saying this sucks and even though i was carefull to do backround checks and view there profiles and add them msn it didnt stop them from doing this bullshit for no reason . Also sadly i cannot blame a single person cause i have no solid proof but im pretty sure who did it so i wont waste anyones time with blaming so anyways gl have fun akara <_<

Royalassassin

Oh fuking dear... it was probly jon?:P j/k feel sorry for ya i lost minor items, but you lost alot just give the names of the people you doubted so the next people that interact with them be careful.

well sadly to say i shared with a few friends and this is what happen

lvl 68 almost killed over and over till they delvled it to 65 79%
    dol + 6
    smite + 6
    full fp + 7 /12 hp
    chitn dd helm + 7/15 dd
    spear chitn boots + 7/15 sd
    chitn boots + 7 /12
    2x sets of gryphon
    1x set of pathos gloves
    1 x judgement sc
    30m coins
    tota club + 7 /1rebirth

some other shit , yes i had gold , yes my shit was sealed , yes they guess the pass thanks to the orignal owner who made it so easy to break the dam seal pass , dont flame here cause i will assist you in getting banned / muted , im simply saying this sucks and even though i was carefull to do backround checks and view there profiles and add them msn it didnt stop them from doing this bullshit for no reason . Also sadly i cannot blame a single person cause i have no solid proof but im pretty sure who did it so i wont waste anyones time with blaming so anyways gl have fun akara <_<[/b]
    how is this helpful to anyone?

you told us someone is untrustable, but wont tell us who.

Banned

how is this helpful to anyone?

you told us someone is untrustable, but wont tell us who.[/b]

do i really need to answer this ???

maybe you should check which section its posted in big guy : D

" hacked accounts " well its hacked aint it :blink:

just a mindless pist off post anyways , i got both of the sharers emails and im pretty sure one of them did it , its just i refuse to post unless i have 100% proof and i dont , so as of now , i will watch there ko4life activity and warn further users of them through pm as not to smudge there name if indeed it was not them

rakyman321

sorry for what happened dude, i hope you can resolve you problem ^^

Gg for good vent mod

dumb warrýon Senior Member Fridulin's Avatar

.......i had gold , yes my shit was sealed , yes they guess the pass thanks to the orignal owner who made it so easy to break the dam seal pass , .....[/b]
    u wouldnt have this trouble with changing all infos. CS do it fast in the last time. i changed all infos for my current acc allready too <_<

Banned

u wouldnt have this trouble with changing all infos. CS do it fast in the last time. i changed all infos for my current acc allready too <_<[/b]
    sent it in a month ago to chance seal pass , but gg k2 didnt do fuck all but escalte it and sit on there fat asses

Zaria

Really, no one needs names of who did it, although they should be in the hall of shame. I think this post was meant to wake people up and stop sharing accounts. You may think of the sharers as trusted people, but we all know not to trust anyone, which is really sad.

dumb warrýon Senior Member Fridulin's Avatar

sent it in a month ago to chance seal pass , but gg k2 didnt do fuck all but escalte it and sit on there fat asses[/b]
    damn this sux as hell <_<

Banned

Really, no one needs names of who did it, although they should be in the hall of shame. I think this post was meant to wake people up and stop sharing accounts. You may think of the sharers as trusted people, but we all know not to trust anyone, which is really sad.[/b]

damn this sux as hell <_<[/b]

+ 1 to both

Banned

do i really need to answer this ???

maybe you should check which section its posted in big guy : D

" hacked accounts " well its hacked aint it :blink:

just a mindless pist off post anyways , i got both of the sharers emails and im pretty sure one of them did it , its just i refuse to post unless i have 100% proof and i dont , so as of now , i will watch there ko4life activity and warn further users of them through pm as not to smudge there name if indeed it was not them[/b]
    +1 brother love. Ethernal is just looking for attention. I hope you get through this hard time of not having an account in game. My dog died, I know what it feels to lose something important - in your case very important.

Good luck brother love.

Banned

u wouldnt have this trouble with changing all infos. CS do it fast in the last time. i changed all infos for my current acc allready too <_<[/b]
    NOTICE THE DATE

I had this problem too , but i sent ticket and the account got ban , try to do it too.

+1 brother love. Ethernal is just looking for attention. I hope you get through this hard time of not having an account in game. My dog died, I know what it feels to lose something important - in your case very important.

Good luck brother love.[/b]
    hey moe, your acting is getitng kinda rusty, touch it up a bit

Banned

i possible got a name and email for this , sad thing its a friend and im waiting for more proof , but im 100% sure who it is ,just waiting the release

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast