Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Account hacked/taken back ?

This is a discussion on Account hacked/taken back ? within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i recently traded my 72+ mage account for a lvl 71 Priest formaly owned by Destroyer_Master. (2 days ago on ...
Page: 1

smepie18

i recently traded my 72+ mage account for a lvl 71 Priest formaly owned by Destroyer_Master. (2 days ago on the 18th/09/07)We did the trade over msn and team speak and i have clanies to varify it all went well, after i had obtained the information i instantainiously changed the account details and purchased 10$ worth of knight cash so the account could not be taken back by calling k2 with payment details or some shit.

This morning i checked and reloged my account from merch at 5:00 am, aussie time and when i came back 2 hours later my account details had been changed, i was d/ced and was unable to relog. There was no way anyone had my pw/email+pw/anydetails on the account cause they were all changed ? whats going on ?. Destroyer_Master seemed good through the whole trade process and seemed very trustable, (giving me all the info to his account first).

So now i have lost all my items + a lvl 71 priest + a lvl 72 mage ? whats the low down, any ideas or suggestions would be apretiated.

Rug

PS: im at school currently soo i will post msn chat logs and stuff when i get home

sexy Owa

ive seen a few situations like this in the past :/ and to be honest ive never seen one end the way the owner would like it to >.< only thing you can really do is get in touch with destroyer ( i know him also and im sure he will help if he didnt scam you that is ) try all previous passwords and if you have any purchase info or whatever else is needed for forgotten password youd best take a few shots at that also. CS is worth a shot but dont count on much, look for a generous GM xD i hope you get your things back

I hope that you get your stuff/account back.

Why is this stuff happening to a lot of people that I know, everyone is getting hacked or scammed...

smepie18

aww i want my stuff

Taeho

Bro i fucking told u don&#39;t switch around accs fuck i been telling everyone. Hope you get some shit back and im sure me and others can get u some gear if not.

Banned

i recently traded my 72+ mage account for a lvl 71 Priest formaly owned by Destroyer_Master. (2 days ago on the 18th/09/07)We did the trade over msn and team speak and i have clanies to varify it all went well, after i had obtained the information i instantainiously changed the account details and purchased 10$ worth of knight cash so the account could not be taken back by calling k2 with payment details or some shit.

This morning i checked and reloged my account from merch at 5:00 am, aussie time and when i came back 2 hours later my account details had been changed, i was d/ced and was unable to relog. There was no way anyone had my pw/email+pw/anydetails on the account cause they were all changed ? whats going on ?. Destroyer_Master seemed good through the whole trade process and seemed very trustable, (giving me all the info to his account first).

So now i have lost all my items + a lvl 71 priest + a lvl 72 mage ? whats the low down, any ideas or suggestions would be apretiated.

Rug

PS: im at school currently soo i will post msn chat logs and stuff when i get home[/b]
    the low down is do not trade accounts.

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

[23:06] DarkElf: http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=170079
    [23:07] ZaaNSeRo: lol
    [23:08] ZaaNSeRo: ya
    [23:08] ZaaNSeRo: we traded then he gott some prob whit priest and i told him i will try help
    [23:08] ZaaNSeRo: them he changed pw on my mage we traded
    [23:08] ZaaNSeRo: so now i will not do a shitt
    [23:08] DarkElf: so you did change the details of the priest?
    [23:08] ZaaNSeRo: no
    [23:08] DarkElf: then who did?
    [23:09] ZaaNSeRo: i told him what the hell happend
    [23:09] ZaaNSeRo: then he ignored
    [23:09] ZaaNSeRo: then like 30 min later
    [23:09] ZaaNSeRo: my acc gone
    [23:09] ZaaNSeRo: the mage i changed
    [23:09] ZaaNSeRo: is gone
    [23:09] ZaaNSeRo: =//
    [23:10] ZaaNSeRo: i asked him like can u do so i can gett my mail on it and shitt and he ignored then he tells me this
    [23:11] DarkElf: o_O

So I dunno what happened but this is what he said to me.
    I hope you knew that he&#39;s a friend of Destroyer_Master and he&#39;s using Destroyer_Master&#39;s account on ko4life o_O

smepie18

[23:06] DarkElf: http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=170079
    [23:07] ZaaNSeRo: lol
    [23:08] ZaaNSeRo: ya
    [23:08] ZaaNSeRo: we traded then he gott some prob whit priest and i told him i will try help
    [23:08] ZaaNSeRo: them he changed pw on my mage we traded
    [23:08] ZaaNSeRo: so now i will not do a shitt
    [23:08] DarkElf: so you did change the details of the priest?
    [23:08] ZaaNSeRo: no
    [23:08] DarkElf: then who did?

[23:09] ZaaNSeRo: i told him what the hell happend
    [23:09] ZaaNSeRo: then he ignored
    [23:09] ZaaNSeRo: then like 30 min later
    [23:09] ZaaNSeRo: my acc gone
    [23:09] ZaaNSeRo: the mage i changed
    [23:09] ZaaNSeRo: is gone
    [23:09] ZaaNSeRo: =//
    [23:10] ZaaNSeRo: i asked him like can u do so i can gett my mail on it and shitt and he ignored then he tells me this
    [23:11] DarkElf: o_O

So I dunno what happened but this is what he said to me.
    I hope you knew that he&#39;s a friend of Destroyer_Master and he&#39;s using Destroyer_Master&#39;s account on ko4life o_O[/b]

o.0 whats is going on ? your told me you had troble with the account and thats gmail was stuffing up with the change email thing for you, the same thing that happend to me when we did the trade. The reason i may have ignored you is because i leave msn running all night and its windows messenger soo it dont switch over to (away/Busy) and alot of people know that because i have like 100 messages in the morning. And out time zones are not alike at all, you were messaging me at 4am when im asleep and your messeging me at school. I dont know whats going on with our account but we need to figure it out man, if possible COME ON MSN NOW ZaaNSeRo and we can see whats going on and if your problem seems similar.

Rug

oh btw, who ever said (the low down is do not trade accounts.) stfu people do it every day

smepie18

I think i have been scammed by K2. 3 days ago i was normally playing KO, i have putted merchant at night and when i woke up i was dc&#39;ed. I had no time to check what cause the dc (was hurrying to work). 2 days later i try to login to game and it says that is invalid password. I can&#39;t login also on USKO official website to get CS help. Noone had access to my account, and noone had data needed to chenge my password. I tried many times to login with same result. I have even try old passwords, but no effect. I tried then forgot password option so i get an e-mail containing new passw, and instructions what to do next, but never didn&#39;t recieved it. I had on that account lvl 65 BP with MS+8 WSE PE KB AR EP+1 bp +8 suit with gob pauldron and pads Dotl +6. In inn i had Elf belt, PP+1 syphioric +7 another Dotl +3 set shells +7 but helmet was a +8 shell, smite hammer +3, some scrolls and about 1 week gold prem left. I have access on KO officiall forum, so it is not ip ban. Any1 else got this situation?[/b]

i just found this, THATS EXACTLY WHAT HAPPEN TO ME ! i merched over night, i checked it at 5 am, all was fine i set up and went back to sleep. got up at 7 am for school and i was dced, didnt make much of it until a friendon msn said can we do trade now, soo i went to relog and invalid pw ? whats the go now ... dun dun dun

i just found this, THATS EXACTLY WHAT HAPPEN TO ME ! i merched over night, i checked it at 5 am, all was fine i set up and went back to sleep. got up at 7 am for school and i was dced, didnt make much of it until a friendon msn said can we do trade now, soo i went to relog and invalid pw ? whats the go now ... dun dun dun[/b]
    Well first of all K2 is browsing these forums. That&#39;s a proven fact.
    So I&#39;d suggest you not to post your character names or anything because they can check the ip&#39;s and such so if they realize that there are ppl logging in to the same account from different countries they&#39;ll know the account has been traded which is against their TOS.
    But I highly doubt K2 changed your password because they could&#39;ve just blocked it.

smepie18

good point D: ty dark

tunder31

Well im not exactly like you but last nite when servers went down i logged back on and my money and all unseald items were gone .... lost about 1.6 bil on ronark.. hack or bug? ITS SO FUKING GAY IM GONER BEAT THE SHIT OUTA WHOEVEA DONE THis cant we ever get agame to play with out having the thought in the back of your mind u could get hacked scammed and lose everything... some people need to get lifes...

Destroyer_Master

i really dunno whats happening im getting invalid password on the mage 2 and were the fk are u i have wait for a few days now u dont come online on msn =/// im still waiting for u so if u come online later msg me or something on ko4life cus maby i sleep ..

Taeho

Matt have been up with some RL shit as far as i know, he got a injury in his back. But yea i havent seen him on for a week or so but i&#39;m sure you both gets something worked out.

Matt always been GG <3

Matt have been up with some RL shit as far as i know, he got a injury in his back. But yea i havent seen him on for a week or so but i&#39;m sure you both gets something worked out.

Matt always been GG <3[/b]
    That&#39;s not the real Destroyer_Master.. It&#39;s his friend. Atleast that&#39;s what he told me on msn -.-

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast