Account info got changed and I can't chane it!!

This is a discussion on Account info got changed and I can't chane it!! within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well this is the dumbest thing ever, PoodleLucy put premium on my account as click and buy was being so ...
Page: 1

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Default Account info got changed and I can't chane it!!

Well this is the dumbest thing ever, PoodleLucy put premium on my account as click and buy was being so gay it would have been on a pride march. Anyway after she done it the name and address on the account changed to her details the email stayed as mine.

Anyway I tried changing them , I could change the fields of address ect so I put mine back ( still has her name ) then when I ok it I recieav an error telling me my email address was already in use to an account, so I thought might be bugged as it was the same email. I then used a new email that never gets used for anything and again same error.

I then thought I log a CS ticket explaining very clearly the issue and giving info on how I need it amended. What happens?? I get a response telling me to use the edit feature and change it.
    What makes me sigh is there been $1000 worth of premium and KC done on the account since it was created back in the summer 2004 and still to this day only ever had help once, when a tech GM deleated my char by mistake.

I am hoping someone that gives a shit will read this and help guide me to someone that can actually change the account info back into MY name and address would be greatfully reciaved.

Hostage

You may want to figure out your click and buy account. I wouldnt suggest letting other people use their own on your account. I think it has to do with the account it's bought from. Because my dad used his CC on mine because I didnt have click and buy setup. Now his name is on my account. :lol:

I do have a click and buy account, the problem is it limets you to a very small amount $40 per month.

Paypal was sooooooooo much easier

FatM4n

you can still log ur char?

After speaking with K0T0K0 last night she got a CS rep to speak to me via pm to sort some of the problems out, this with out any doubt was the most painful 30 mins of my life ever.

I simply asked for the info to be changed back to what is was 7 days ago as the web site is bugged.

I got told that it was demmed multipul people play my account and because of this I am vilolating TOS and the account can be closed ( fucking smart move CS rep close an account of a so called valued customer ) and that they did not have to provide me any support!!

From my understanding if my account info was shared I wavered the right for help when I get hacked or lose items.

I got spoken to like a fucking idiot for 30 mins finally managed to change most the info myself via the website portal but CS refussed to change the name back. To quote " I can see what's so important about having the name and address changed" I explained that surely when money is being involed it is in everyones intrest that info's tally in case of fraud things match up, obviously to K2 this mean bollocks all.

I asked many questions about my account and concerns about aspects of the web site with AOL emails which I had to change the account name to. Also he asked if there was anything else he could do I replyed yes!!! my trinas and he told me to log another ticket!!!! Now most I my clan will tell you I am cranky at the best of times but at 1.45am I was amazed I didn't exploed at this guy who apperently was a senior CS rep.

So I did a BBB complaint yesterday which is getted amended today thanks to the disgusting mannor I felt I was spoken to, to me a personality can go a long fucking way when dealing with people.

To sum things up if you ever let someone log into your account the slim chances of being treated like a human being and a respected customer are even less then you normally have. Seriously considering selling up the account and moving on to pastures new if I going to get treated like this.

La_cosa

Feels ur pain. I have never even gotten reponses from CS and I have been premium for a long time.

What was the name of the cs rep?

Torm

get a job.

D3st!nY

YES, PAYPAL WAS SO MUCH BETTER.

FELIX, IF YOU DONT COME BACK TO ORC, IMA KILL YOU IN ABYSS. (WITH MY LVL 2 MAGE)

BE AFRAID!

JOKES, PLEASE COME BACK SIR FELIX!!!

:wub:

Slide-EYE

Just i saw you today on D3 arena with all equip .....

Originally posted by Festo
    What was the name of the cs rep?
    Samaerito something like that, he was speaking to me through KOTOKO PM in game.

Last time I checked sharing my account info didn't warrent the account being closed.