Otp issues

This is a discussion on Otp issues within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I am new to this otp crap back in the day they didn't have shit like this, now I keep ...
Page: 1

Default Otp issues

I am new to this otp crap back in the day they didn't have shit like this, now I keep getting errors and when I try to login to this otp thing it doesn't work etc. etc. Anyone have a tutorial I can't even log onto manes I get otp error.

they're all in turkish but you still should be understand just by watching vid

for mobile :
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClgYK2cu0PU

for pc :
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3nICLE4Eb4

GloStix (Prestige ******) Senior Member NuclearWinter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SundownAudio View Post
    I am new to this otp crap back in the day they didn't have shit like this, now I keep getting errors and when I try to login to this otp thing it doesn't work etc. etc. Anyone have a tutorial I can't even log onto manes I get otp error.
    one of the many reasons i left USKo for steamko a lonnnnng time ago. fuck otp and spending knight cash to even use it.

Quote Originally Posted by NuclearWinter View Post
    one of the many reasons i left USKo for steamko a lonnnnng time ago. fuck otp and spending knight cash to even use it.
    You have to pay for that shit, just to logg in ? WTF !

Quote Originally Posted by l911l View Post
    You have to pay for that shit, just to logg in ? WTF !
    It's only 5 Knight cash per code sent to your phone when SIGNING UP for OTP, but me, and many other people had the issue where the codes it would send would not work, so every time we would send a new activation code it would cost us another 5 kc, and then another, until it finally works.

Quote Originally Posted by NuclearWinter View Post
    It's only 5 Knight cash per code sent to your phone when SIGNING UP for OTP, but me, and many other people had the issue where the codes it would send would not work, so every time we would send a new activation code it would cost us another 5 kc, and then another, until it finally works.
    What a money making scam lol. Premium in usko is pretty much same as that of steam. I'd rather invest in steam if that's the case.

Quote Originally Posted by l911l View Post
    What a money making scam lol. Premium in usko is pretty much same as that of steam. I'd rather invest in steam if that's the case.
    yep that's why i didn't come back to ko until steam opened. On top of that I feel "safer" using a steam account to log into knight online than I do going straight through nttgame.

same here the reason i quit usko because of that shit otp things...plus u cant even get back ur acc if ur phone missing!i lost my phone and need to buy a new phone number bt when i send ticket and ask to change everything in my otp to my new phne number but no answer at all...