Account in use

This is a discussion on Account in use within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Mostly it's because the servers go down and you dc and try to log back in. But I got something ...
Page: 1

Mostly it's because the servers go down and you dc and try to log back in.

But I got something wierd happening... I died when I was exping, but when I died i fell into a tree so I couldnt get rezzed, i tried to go to server 2, same problem, server3, same problem so i said, meh i'm going back to o1 and try to click on my body as soon as i log in. But when i closed my game and tried to log back in, it said account in use. I pressed Ok a milion times and nothing happened.

I rebooted
    I did ipconfig /release /renew even flushdns

But now I still get account in use error... WTFBBQ?

U just need to wait til it kicks u out of the game. Sometimes login server goes down while DB still up so for the game u are still logued in alltho u were dc'd. Usually happens when servers go down, but I've seen it happen without going down, just laggy. Usually it takes a few minutes but sometimes it can take hours. This rarely happens. U should open a ticket and try to get a GM to kick u out of the game, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

If nothing works, u would have to wait til next server restart.

Banned for scamming.

happend to me like 1 week ago.server restart wont help(didnt in my situation).Just send them a ticket with ur cc info and they will take care of it

llJuanMall

it happens to me sometimes, what i do is that I unplugg my internet conection, then open launcher wait till it says "failed connection" after that I plugg in the internet again wait till it loads and its done! :P
    hope it workd for u

Limited Edition! Senior Member

it happens to me sometimes, what i do is that I unplugg my internet conection, then open launcher wait till it says "failed connection" after that I plugg in the internet again wait till it loads and its done! :P
    hope it workd for u[/b]
    rofl +1 xD

llJuanMall

its simple but it actually works! :P