My knightonline account was blocked

This is a discussion on My knightonline account was blocked within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; so pissed off makes no sense, i sent tickets today but no response, any advice im really pissed atm i ...
Page: 1

Samuel12 Senior Member Samuel12's Avatar

so pissed off makes no sense, i sent tickets today but no response, any advice

im really pissed atm i cant explain how pissed i am

Enzo

complain to BBB, it should work

Priest_gabber

nea u prob wont get it back k2 bans low lvl acc with an huge amount of gbs on it

but yeh u can try BBB

kk pm me your account I can see if I can do anything :P

Doubt cs will help but try out that new gm Calimestro or something, hes been dealing with lots of stuff like this lately.

TopCat

so pissed off makes no sense, i sent tickets today but no response, any advice

im really pissed atm i cant explain how pissed i am[/b]
    This like that happen to the right ppl.. i hope you get nothing back freaking SCAMMER!!

Samuel12 Senior Member Samuel12's Avatar

um how am i a scammer u retard stop saying shit like this, people like you are obsessed with the fact that you are always right
    once u get a grudge on someone you wont stop even if theres nothing against that person

TopCat

um how am i a scammer u retard stop saying shit like this, people like you are obsessed with the fact that you are always right
    once u get a grudge on someone you wont stop even if theres nothing against that person[/b]
    No i Know and many know for a fact u and The perfection scammed this guys rouge changed g1 info took off items sold for coins.. see what happens to scammers.. sooner or later they get punished.. like u just did