Account in use?

This is a discussion on Account in use? within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I'm sure this is just an easy problem to fix but here goes. I was playing on diez 3 earlier ...
Page: 1

jeffgordon

I'm sure this is just an easy problem to fix but here goes. I was playing on diez 3 earlier and got disconnected from the server. No problem cause this happens from time to time. But for some reason it has been going on about an hour now or so and I keep trying to log in and it says account is all ready in use?? I click confirm to disconnect and it keeps coming back up saying account in use. I've restarted my computer and everything. Any suggestions?? Or do I need to wait till diez 3 goes back up again?? Thanks again.

Laterz.

I'm sure this is just an easy problem to fix but here goes. I was playing on diez 3 earlier and got disconnected from the server. No problem cause this happens from time to time. But for some reason it has been going on about an hour now or so and I keep trying to log in and it says account is all ready in use?? I click confirm to disconnect and it keeps coming back up saying account in use. I've restarted my computer and everything. Any suggestions?? Or do I need to wait till diez 3 goes back up again?? Thanks again.

Laterz. [/b]
    That normally happens when servers go down but your still logged in. This will eventualy work itself out but it may take time so you just gotta be patient... its an annoying bug.

Thats why whenever a GM does a notice saying servers are going to be restarted or whatnot then its always best to logout before they restart to avoid this problem. The servers may have crashed I dunno what ur situation is. :P

Dr.Sig

should go away

jeffgordon

Yea it went away after a couple of hours. No biggie. I was just a little worried. I don't think I was paying attention to the information for the server restart, lol. That was probably my problem. Thanks again though guys.