Account In Use Problem

This is a discussion on Account In Use Problem within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hi everyone... I tried to search for it but no topic i could find regarding this issue... So the problrm ...
Page: 1

PanaKota

Hi everyone...
    I tried to search for it but no topic i could find regarding this issue...

So the problrm is, i suddenlly discconected from KO without having any lags or somthing like that, all went smooth.
    When i tried to log back it says the usuall thing "Your account is currently in use, Would you like to disconnect the previous connection?"

After i press Confirm it Discconect me right away i Restart my PC and Modem..
    Nothing

help plz? :blink:

TopCat

Hi everyone...
    I tried to search for it but no topic i could find regarding this issue...

So the problrm is, i suddenlly discconected from KO without having any lags or somthing like that, all went smooth.
    When i tried to log back it says the usuall thing "Your account is currently in use, Would you like to disconnect the previous connection?"

After i press Confirm it Discconect me right away i Restart my PC and Modem..
    Nothing

help plz? :blink:[/b]
    Happens in several cases

1) Most commonly if the server crashed while u were in it.
    2) Maybe u got dc in a awkward place or something like that(happened to me) sent k2 a ticket and got it sorted.. took long

gnrh123

may be virus :S try to scan your computer

F-ck Yeah Senior Member evilstevil's Avatar

just wait a bit

you be able to log in after some time

ya i have same problem sometimes,suddenly DC and cant get back,nothing will help for that all that flush/dns BD

you just gotta wait :P

Ya, this is a common occurance that i get too. I have noticed that i get disconnected at random times! Then when i try to log back in, it says the same message that you said. What you can do to solve this problem is turn down the character quality in ur options. You can turn down the others u want for less lag.

What happens is that when u go pking and ur in a big group, ur computer might not be running the game as fast. your frames per second(FPS) slow down when the effects of the characters take place(healing and other attacks).

You can go to Start>Run>type in cmd> type in ipconfig /renew> or you can type in /flushdns

I hope this helps...