Activation mail

This is a discussion on Activation mail within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Anybody recieved activation e-mail from Knightonlineworld.com site? I know there's a topic about it, but i want to know anybody ...
Page: 1

Anybody recieved activation e-mail from Knightonlineworld.com site? I know there's a topic about it, but i want to know anybody get activation link from Customer Support? Need help, my acc status is pending and i can't do anything.

lironzz

sometimes you dont recieve it dont think i also had troubles when starting worked on 3rd try xD
    also try using gmail or yahoo

Thank you for contacting Knight Online Customer Support. Unfortunately, as you no longer have access to the activation code, all further changes will have to be made through the ticketing system. If you need any maintenance pertaining to the account "xxx" please submit a new ticket with your payment information and we will be more than happy to assist you. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. Thank you for your understanding and happy hunting!

Best Regards,

-CSR Thanagar
    Knight Online Customer Support Staff
    www.gamersfirst.com / www.knightonlineworld.com[/b]
    WTF does it mean? My account status will be "pending" forever? :/ They suck... I only want to activate my account

EDIT: Anyone get activation mail at gmail.com or yahoo.com after changing e-mail on site?

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

WTF does it mean? My account status will be "pending" forever? :/ They suck... I only want to activate my account

EDIT: Anyone get activation mail at gmail.com or yahoo.com after changing e-mail on site?[/b]
    I know couple people who had trouble getting their activation code to their Hotmail account, just make a new account and register with Gmail or Yahoo. You don't want your changes done through Customer Service because they suck xD

But it's account with lvl 67 rogue and i only wanted to change e-mail!

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

But it's account with lvl 67 rogue and i only wanted to change e-mail![/b]
    It's easy then just give them your full payment info and have them changed... It might take a while though and you might get automated answers couple times, just keep trying...

But what with my account status? Will they change it?