Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

KO now starting to crash on my comp...

This is a discussion on KO now starting to crash on my comp... within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; just in the last week, KO has crashed almost every 3 hours of playing. Was fine before that but something ...
Page: 1

mrmagic2008

just in the last week, KO has crashed almost every 3 hours of playing. Was fine before that but something happening now that is causing it?

Crash as in "Knightonlne.exe has generated errors and will be closed" or crash as in "it's running reallly slow" ?

it happened to me too try to close msn if u v it

mrmagic2008

Crash as in "Knightonlne.exe has generated errors and will be closed" or crash as in "it's running reallly slow" ?[/b]
    ok sorry please move this to right section . yeah crash as in computer reboots. First it runs real slow, like laggy. I can see like white blocks around objects/people. And I can't move that well. Then it crashes about 2 to 3 mins afterwards. I thought I had some virus on my machine but I ran scanner and it came clean.

I know this is wrong section , but still can help

Have a try at my suggestion in tech support (jerky game) I had issues with weird responses and it rebooted and it "seems" to have fixed it

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

i left elsant and went to repot whilst invasion was on, i lagged out for like 1min, came back to white blocks running around.

went back to exp and then a error popped up saying 0x3413b4 blah has failed, i closed and My monitor just went black, i rebooted and came back. Back 30mins later and open msn and it does the same thing o.O

wat the hell

The king. Senior Member

ihave had some wierd graficbugg last day when new patch came, fucked up totally xD

Im going to see if it's also a memory leak which given coding is possibility

Try the visual option first tho. As when I checked it was only lagging when showing monsters in distance

Ignore Me Senior Member

I'm glad this got miss posted. I was already to get new memory and try another mobo if that didn't solve it. Thought it was damaged memory or a timing isssue.

UnnamedByMazek

i left elsant and went to repot whilst invasion was on, i lagged out for like 1min, came back to white blocks running around.

went back to exp and then a error popped up saying 0x3413b4 blah has failed, i closed and My monitor just went black, i rebooted and came back. Back 30mins later and open msn and it does the same thing o.O

wat the hell[/b]
    i have same problem ;/

TehFonz

I have the same problem. Never had a problem until patch 1519 or 1520. About 30-40 min into game it starts to lag like SHIT and then the characters start to turn to white blocks and shit starts to freeze up. It crashed my pc twice and shut down in my face. This shit better be fixed!

P.S. not my pc, its knight online

TRY THE FIX I SUGGESTED PLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

mrmagic2008

well i tried setting the focus to minimum but that greatly reduces your field of vision which in cz/dcz is important so can't really live with that fix

It was only temporary remember it's a workaround

I've also tried recreating the xtrap folder, I'm testing with a new one atm

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

ur graphic card could be going out its a long shot but it could be that
    ALso try re installing it
    also try running disk defrag

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast