Inventory Bug...

This is a discussion on Inventory Bug... within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Im not sure of the cause of this bug but it happened shortly after changing zones while i have a ...
Page: 1

sexy Owa

Im not sure of the cause of this bug but it happened shortly after changing zones while i have a merchant concentration activated. This bug makes it so i cannot move items in and out of my inn, sell, trade, buy, mail, recieve letters, i cant do anything involving moving items in or out of my characters possession, the other characters on the same account are not effected by this bug. I cannot use another merchant concentration so im assuming that is what caused the bug. If you have any information to how to fix this little problem please feel free to share i am submitting CS and looking for GM assistance, but if you all can help me i will be very greatfull... thanks in advance

Owa

ILoveYouToo

Do you have 200+ of any item worth a good amount?

sexy Owa

nope, only thing i had done is use a merchants concentration and switch servers. upon switching servers i noticed it was bugged

ILoveYouToo

I don't know then, Classic K2'd. All i can say is wait for a maintence or spam cs tickets.

sexy Owa

I don't know then, Classic K2'd. All i can say is wait for a maintence or spam cs tickets.[/b]
    the servers were taken down because of that faulty "boss" event last night, would that be considered maintenence? because it didnt go away

ILoveYouToo

I meant the weekly maintenence, If it's still there by the next one, start spamming tickets.

sexy Owa

Do you have 200+ of any item worth a good amount?[/b]
    double checked xD aparantly we mailed 1 too many transform scrolls. we have over 200. if we use them and delete them will it un freeze my character?

abstraktzor

double checked xD aparantly we mailed 1 too many transform scrolls. we have over 200. if we use them and delete them will it un freeze my character?[/b]
    yea it happened to a clannie that was farmin ts's. supposedly he relogged and used some and they were unbugged

sexy Owa

yea it happened to a clannie that was farmin ts's. supposedly he relogged and used some and they were unbugged[/b]
    alright ill do that then, thanks everyone for your help.