Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Adept Hacked From Zindalzic

This is a discussion on Adept Hacked From Zindalzic within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; AQ HIS MSN IS [email protected] , his name is cameron., he comes from usa, washington, and he told me he's ...
Page: 1

aqturk

AQ HIS MSN IS [email protected], his name is cameron., he comes from usa, washington, and he told me he's trustable and did this to me...Photos coming up for proof soon.

I still have my pots...gg but no money.

aqturk

aqturk

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?showuser=25134

His ko4lifer username...Please ban...I have msn logs.

cry more

pimp101

cry more[/b]

STFU and go k0xp some more u noob

If its the same guy im thinking, he shared an account with me for a couple of weeks b4 the ip thingy came out and never done anything, i dont have his msn anymore because once i dont speak with sum1 for a while i delete them. Im sorry for your loss m8!

The guy was going to be removed as a sharer because SexyBaba wanted me to share instead of him, But G1 was down. ZěndálziÇ Took the stuff before he had a chance to change his pass

Were the items unsealed then? please dont say yes

Zindalzic

Sorry, but last night when I was playing Adept I got disconnected and it said, "account in use" so I didn't re-disconnect it.
    I'd talk to your other sharer before you just go pointing fingers because it was not me.
    So don't accuse me.

M3rgim

Dont give info when not sealed? :huh:

Sorry, but last night when I was playing Adept I got disconnected and it said, "account in use" so I didn't re-disconnect it.
    I'd talk to your other sharer before you just go pointing fingers because it was not me.
    So don't accuse me.[/b]
    Considering i was in bed, And woke up being spammed on msn saying he just got scammed. I HIGHLY doubt he would do this to his own character. And you were the only other one with info

aqturk

ROFL, Cameron, your such a newb at lying to people and trying to cover up your stupid tracks on Ko4life, but believe me, your never gonna get a voucher from anyone since you did this...and Psyh3LL is still my sharer.

Uzu

I am sorry for your loss.
    There are always these retards who play without any honor and try to destory other peoples efforts because they are jealous and faggots.
    I hope you didn't loose to many items.
    If I can ask without hurting you, which items were they?

aqturk

I had undying set pauldron fabric +8/15, others were 7/12 at least for the pk enjoyment that i was set ready to own and pk on cryin nabs...

i wish cameron had a sense
    but he didn't
    he turned like a hating monster seein he couldnt delete my awe +6 and shell set +7/12 no reverse...

I had alot of pots, he didn't use or delete it cuz he went for the gg weapon def armor chitin set...which was already @ +5...

EVEN WENT FOR THE PUS ITEMS SUCH AS 1500 HP 300 AC AP SPEED POT WOLF AP ETC IM LIKE NOT JOKIN THIS IS A FAGGOT.

aqturk

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast