Admins

This is a discussion on Admins within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I took this account OmgThisIsMe from the dumb scammer who scammed my 3 accounts before 1 and half year. The ...
Page: 1

I took this account OmgThisIsMe from the dumb scammer who scammed my 3 accounts before 1 and half year.

The password was the same as in USKO game , and i would like you ask you ( i aleardy asked Felix ,but dunno if his PM section is full or not so... ) if you can change my forum nick to Genkku , and delete Genkku's account from ko4life ( if you need info i can give you the password of Genkku to site if you need it ) .

I have no problem if you need to put in this account 20 or 30 % warning cuz i curse , ( its was only cuz i curse some ppl who racist and i got ban myself <_< ) so its not a problem.

Can you do it?

swishersticks

I took this account OmgThisIsMe from the dumb scammer who scammed my 3 accounts before 1 and half year.

The password was the same as in USKO game , and i would like you ask you ( i aleardy asked Felix ,but dunno if his PM section is full or not so... ) if you can change my forum nick to Genkku , and delete Genkku&#39;s account from ko4life ( if you need info i can give you the password of Genkku to site if you need it ) .

I have no problem if you need to put in this account 20 or 30 % warning cuz i curse , ( its was only cuz i curse some ppl who racist and i got ban myself <_< ) so its not a problem.

Can you do it?[/b]
    if this is really genkku -bump-
    you would need to show lots proofs i think not sure, maybe admin do it maybe not, good luck

if this is really genkku -bump-
    you would need to show lots proofs i think not sure, maybe admin do it maybe not, good luck[/b]
    Felix aleardy talking with me about it so can close.

Thanks btw.

Anyway , now Genkku ( me ) will be on this account , finaly i scammed back this damn turk , who send me keyloger and i didnt knew , atleast i scammed him back and took all the items on the accounts also changed password , so admins ill be on this account till you changed this ID ( OmgThisIsMe ) to Genkku , and you can delete Genkku&#39;s account in ko4life aswell, i say it again just for others players to know its me.

bazzeeka

Lol sounds dam sketchy... goodluck m8 do you really think this is the right place to post this? maybe in the resolution center maybe would help you a bit better ay.

Nope. We don&#39;t delete any accounts or rename any accounts, that has always been our policy and I doubt it&#39;s going to change.