Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

akio9. scammer or just a bad trader?

This is a discussion on akio9. scammer or just a bad trader? within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i'll try to summarise the story as neatly as i can (i know how tedious these topics are , and ...
Page: 1

Default akio9. scammer or just a bad trader?

i'll try to summarise the story as neatly as i can (i know how tedious these topics are , and i've been as patient as i possibly could've been)

about 3 or 4 months back (can confirm exact dates if needed) i bought a lvl 76 mage from akio9 on this forum for 15gb's, but in usd. he was pretty well known and i was even in hostile with him for a few weeks. anyway, crabman infromed me (once i had bought the account) that it was a known koxper. obviously i wasn't gunna play the account/move all my gear onto it. i asked akio for a refund, he agreed but said he had already spent the money (5gb on old uniques and 8gb on ee+7 and 2gb cash). i said gimme the ee+7 and 2gb's then pay the other 5 when you can. he said wait till i come home later...

i didn't hear from him for a while, pmed him a few times on these forums every couple of weeks - to which i god snappy replies telling me to wait until he sold various other accounts.

a clan member of mine(enha) pmed him on his msn (which wasnt the one he gave me btw) and he said he was gunna pay me after a particular lvl 7X rogue was sold. this was perhaps one month ago.

today he logged on msn and said hi. i asked about the 15gbs, which his reply to which was 'oh sorry i got bored and spent my money on a lvl 80 rogue.' this was when i decided to make this topic.

another thing, he told me before i bought the account that he would get the seal code from the original owner and pm it to me - which he never did.

so now i'm 15gb out of pocket - which i'm probably never gunna see again. but that's life.

if akio wants to dispute any of this, then i will post a few pieces of evidence i've accumulated over these months.

not sure what i intend to achieve here, but still, i felt it necessary to post my story.

thanks for reading lol. Lickyyy / Cal

ah yeah and i dont even know the char was k0xped...
    it was a gift from my friend..weez
    and that guy bought the mage from shahin..
    and about the seal code u can change it at web right?>.<
    i would refund to u if im richy baba,i want to play aswell and never had chance to play a 80 rogue,so i use what i got to bought the 80,,and css is coming,u can transfer it to ur own acc or name change it what ever >.<

well ppl will hate me now..

Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar

honestly he shouldn't even refund you

He sold you an account, you got the account , he got the money.
    It aint hard asking question before you buy stuff.

If you buy a stereo at a shop and you assumed it had a CD-player, but you come home and you see it doesn't. they aint gonna pay you back either.

This is pure your fault and not akio, imo Akio shouldn't pay back shit

Quote Originally Posted by Killing spree View Post
    honestly he shouldn't even refund you

He sold you an account, you got the account , he got the money.
    It aint hard asking question before you buy stuff.

If you buy a stereo at a shop and you assumed it had a CD-player, but you come home and you see it doesn't. they aint gonna pay you back either.

This is pure your fault and not akio, imo Akio shouldn't pay back shit
    not really. i trusted akio enough not to check whether it had been koxped he also didnt give me the seal code after 4months. lol

I bought the account from a guy called shanny.. i never knew he got his lvls by koxping... and before i gave akio the mage i didnt know his lvls were koxped..and i talked with akio and he told me about this problem so i think hes trying to get the 15gbs back...akio is a good guy he didnt mean to scam u..i know him good

Quote Originally Posted by Weez View Post
    I bought the account from a guy called shanny.. i never knew he got his lvls by koxping... and before i gave akio the mage i didnt know his lvls were koxped..and i talked with akio and he told me about this problem so hes trying to get the 15 gbs again..akio is a good guy he doesnt scam..i know him good
    read the story though, THEN tell me he's trying to get the 15gbs.

Quote Originally Posted by dies_rogue View Post
    not really. i trusted akio enough not to check whether it had been koxped he also didnt give me the seal code after 4months. lol
    Seal Codes can be changed on the website, the only thing you need is the secret answer.

the seal can allways be changed by the site
    and it is your fault, believe it or not.

You could have easily asked him a shit tons of questions, which you didn't.

I mean, he sold an account, you were interested, you both agreed on a price,
    you payed and akio gave you the account.
    Thats a perfect deal imo.

it is your OWN fault for not asking more questions.

Believe me when i get buyers I don't know, they get a freaking interrogation first before I trade with them

the seal can allways be changed by the site
    and it is your fault, believe it or not.

You could have easily asked him a shit tons of questions, which you didn't.

I mean, he sold an account, you were interested, you both agreed on a price,
    you payed and akio gave you the account.
    Thats a perfect deal imo.

it is your OWN fault for not asking more questions.

Believe me when i get buyers I don't know, they get a freaking interrogation first before I trade with them
    lol im not saying i wasn't naive. i was. but i'll reiterate that akio was pretty well known in my clan and i didn't have any hesitation.

he's already confirmed to me that he wont make an attempt to pay me back - which i've accepted. just thought everyone should know.

i still see no reason in why you should call him a scammer if he didn't scam?

as i said 2 times already and I'll say it again.
    You made a perfect deal, both sides got what they agreed on, money and the other one an account.

so for me there is no scammer in this topic.

i still see no reason in why you should call him a scammer if he didn't scam?

as i said 2 times already and I'll say it again.
    You made a perfect deal, both sides got what they agreed on, money and the other one an account.

so for me there is no scammer in this topic.
    did i agree on a koxped account?

You should have checked the account first.
    As a buyer, you share some of the responsibility as well.

Quote Originally Posted by thing View Post
    You should have checked the account first.
    As a buyer, you share some of the responsibility as well.
    i've already said that i should have, and i would have if it was from a random guy i didn't know.

human nature is to make assumptions based on previous experience. that's what i did.

as thing said, it is your responsibility to double,triple, quadruple check an account before you buy it, once you bought it and the deal went perfect. There is no way back

did you agree on a non k0xped char ? from reading evreything it same that you didnt , and as he said char wasnt his at first . but whats fishy that why did akio said that he will pay back in the first place .
    anyway , i wont call it a scam

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast