Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

akio9. scammer or just a bad trader?

This is a discussion on akio9. scammer or just a bad trader? within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Killing spree as thing said, it is your responsibility to double,triple, quadruple check an account before you ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by Killing spree View Post
    as thing said, it is your responsibility to double,triple, quadruple check an account before you buy it, once you bought it and the deal went perfect. There is no way back
    didn't realise there was such a lack of honour these days.

i won't loose any sleep about it, its 15gb's.

it's still my opinion that the decent think should've been done. your ideology is to take advantage of people where ever possible. i'm not saying this is what happened in this case, perhaps both of us were oblivious. but by your standards, me selling this account further down the line to some noob is fair game. which btw, it isn't.

@the other guy, doesn't it go without saying? i won't call it a scam either tbh, but i wouldn't say it's a fair trade either.

Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by the ring View Post
    did you agree on a non k0xped char ? from reading evreything it same that you didnt , and as he said char wasnt his at first . but whats fishy that why did akio said that he will pay back in the first place .
    anyway , i wont call it a scam
    neither did i say that
    what i think is just, when he buys a char, he should ask stuff and triple check the account before he buys it and not come complaining afterwards.

about the refund,,i said if something happen to his acc ill try to pay him back..thats why i said
    because its not my main chars and it was a gift from a friend who bought the acc from others guy,well im sorry..give me opinion,if i really need to pay him back..im willing to sell what i got atm,lvl 80 the one i dream off..lol
    >.<

Quote Originally Posted by akio9 View Post
    about the refund,,i said if something happen to his acc ill try to pay him back..thats why i said
    because its not my main chars and it was a gift from a friend who bought the acc from others guy,well im sorry..give me opinion,if i really need to pay him back..im willing to sell what i got atm,lvl 80 the one i dream off..lol
    >.<
    yeah but you've made so many promises and you;ve already said on msn that your not gunna pay me back so why come here and say that.

tbh if i was you, i wouldn't sell a lvl 80 to pay me back. but i would've refunded me when you had the oppurtunity to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by Killing spree View Post
    neither did i say that
    what i think is just, when he buys a char, he should ask stuff and triple check the account before he buys it and not come complaining afterwards.
    what i think is that you should read what i've said and stop repeating your point - it's boring.

Well, akio is GG.
    You did the trade and you didnt ask for any + information about the char..
    he is not supose to give you money if you bought him the char.
    Dont destroy the trustability of akio because you didnt do your job..
    sad to heard that but its 100 % your fault.

Quote Originally Posted by the ring View Post
    did you agree on a non k0xped char ? from reading evreything it same that you didnt , and as he said char wasnt his at first . but whats fishy that why did akio said that he will pay back in the first place .
    anyway , i wont call it a scam
    wow my english suck , i couldnt understand a shit

NO BRAINER.... U buy a char for 15 Gb and then u get the char... Period!!! both parties satisfied....

Seal COde= Can be changed on KO website veryu easy....

a while later u come here and complain... maybe u should of done ur homework and found out if char was KOX....

I bought 25 Gb from AKio for USD and had no probleMs..... OHhh wait those Gbs might be KOX... i want a refund too.....

Cmon man.... JOKE POST!

PLEASE CLOSE TOPIC MOD!!!

Now the easiest way to get ur money back is to re sell the char.... lol comon sence.... or give it away dont use who gives a DARN quit crying

Quote Originally Posted by gabrielfil View Post
    Well, akio is GG.
    You did the trade and you didnt ask for any + information about the char..
    he is not supose to give you money if you bought him the char.
    Dont destroy the trustability of akio because you didnt do your job..
    sad to heard that but its 100 % your fault.
    uhm how the hell can u say its 100% his fault lol that doesnt make any sence like thing said the buy should share the responsibility, but the seller should reveal b4 hand if something was wrong with the acc for example if it was koxp'd and had a chance to get banned, just because your friends with him doesnt mean hes in the right.

Quote Originally Posted by BaLL1n13 View Post
    NO BRAINER.... U buy a char for 15 Gb and then u get the char... Period!!! both parties satisfied....

a while later u come here and complain... maybe u should of done ur homework and found out if char was KOX....

I bought 25 Gb from AKio for USD and had no probleMs..... OHhh wait those Gbs might be KOX... i want a refund too.....

Cmon man.... JOKE POST!

Now the easiest way to get ur money back is to re sell the char.... lol comon sence.... or give it away dont use who gives a DARN quit crying
    this post is just ignorant lol

Quote Originally Posted by BaLL1n13 View Post

Cmon man.... JOKE POST!

before you post, try to understand my point of view. i assume that you are either from an uneducated background or that you are just plain dumb, so this might be a struggle for you. but atleasy try - i know some of the words might be a touch difficult.

i'll repeat that i was naive and did not to check anything about the char. but as i've already explained, i assumed, due to previous experience with akio, that the account was legitimate.

if that makes me a noob then that's fine with me. i'd rather be a noob than fraud. back in the old days, people didn't get away with selling unlegit accounts.

At the end, Akio isnt a scammer, dont put his trustability on the line.
    maybe the char was koxp, but he didnt know.
    Maybe that your guy is not telling the truth ? how can he be 100 % sure that it is a koxp char ?

I wouldn't call him a scammer... But why did he offer to refund, then keep making excuses as to why he couldn't?

Also, even if Cal would have asked Akio at the start if it had been koxped, he wouldn't have got the correct answer out of him as Akio himself said he didn't know that it had been or not.

Yeah, I def wouldn't call him a scammer. Think it's just an issue between you guys, not something that should be posted on ko4life ;] Just my opinion though

Quote Originally Posted by mha002 View Post
    Yeah, I def wouldn't call him a scammer. Think it's just an issue between you guys, not something that should be posted on ko4life ;] Just my opinion though
    at the end of the day -this trade happened months ago. i waited long enough before i posted here.

it's not even an issue between us anymore - since hes has now said he wont offer a refund. i am just slightly bemused by his childish actions, promising me a refund after he's sold this or after he's sold that.

well actually i agree with dies, feels like buying stolen goods, ofc the buyer should check what hes buying etc, but the main responsibility is at the seller...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast