Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

AlienWare Brand, kick ass notebooks for game?

This is a discussion on AlienWare Brand, kick ass notebooks for game? within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ok so recomend me kickass laptop cuz i a friend will go EEUU and he will buy me a laptop, ...
Page: 2

oO Jc Oo

ok so recomend me kickass laptop cuz i a friend will go EEUU and he will buy me a laptop, also i have a friend in viriginia who said she can buy it just making a call so plz need a kickass laptop that will be nice like magyk said i would spend like 2k usd for a laptop nothing more =O

up!

Some things to think about:

1. They are owned by Dell and if you compare the same exact Specs in ur AW computer to a Dell XPS system, the XPS will be better and cheaper. XPS has always been considered expensive in the laptop industry...if they are expensive, that does that make AW.

2. With AW you are just paying for the name brand, a lot of people see them as "cool" computers so they want it.

3. AW uses generally high end components, however, they are much much cheaper if you build it yourself or you buy it from a lesser known gaming company.

4. If you want the absolute BEST components, some of them are not available from AW. I purchased a laptop 2 months ago and AW did not sell the very best chip nor did it sell the very best graphics card (or offer them as upgrades). This is only important if you are trying to build a really expensive, highest end lap top.

Hope that helps...

oO Jc Oo

Some things to think about:

1. They are owned by Dell and if you compare the same exact Specs in ur AW computer to a Dell XPS system, the XPS will be better and cheaper. XPS has always been considered expensive in the laptop industry...if they are expensive, that does that make AW.

2. With AW you are just paying for the name brand, a lot of people see them as "cool" computers so they want it.

3. AW uses generally high end components, however, they are much much cheaper if you build it yourself or you buy it from a lesser known gaming company.

4. If you want the absolute BEST components, some of them are not available from AW. I purchased a laptop 2 months ago and AW did not sell the very best chip nor did it sell the very best graphics card (or offer them as upgrades). This is only important if you are trying to build a really expensive, highest end lap top.

Hope that helps...[/b]

with 2k usd?

what can i do?

humanrogue88

alienware the only laptop with dual graphics cards as i know of =D

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12