can these specs play KnightOnline

This is a discussion on can these specs play KnightOnline within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Processor Intel Atom N270(1.6GHz) i might overclock to 1.83 ghz Cache Per Processor 512KB L2 Cache Memory 1GB DDR2 Hard ...
Page: 1

XpliiCit

Default can these specs play KnightOnline

Processor Intel Atom N270(1.6GHz) i might overclock to 1.83 ghz
    Cache Per Processor 512KB L2 Cache Memory 1GB DDR2 Hard Drive 160GB 5400rpm Graphics ATI Radeon HD 4530, 256MB DDRII Audio Sound card - Integrated Ethernet 10/100/1000 Mbps Wireless Card 802.11 b/g/n Wireless LAN Keyboard Wireless KeyBoard Mouse Wireless Mouse Operating System Windows XP Home thanks for whoever can help

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100%VOLUME Senior Member SamEs's Avatar

ofc naab
    i played once with a 200mhz computer everything was smooth no j/k
    (was at work) rofl

i think so , i played before with 256mb DDR 64m video integrated O.O

hatay

Close this topic ^^

evilernie

Default sorry for the late reply

i know you got your question answered, but i need to use the market boards and so i will post what is probably the lowest required system that anyone can run ko just to start bumping my post count to the point where MY 3 YEAR OLD ACC CAN POST!!

I can run KO on my ancient laptop w/ 9xx pentium III, 512 ram and 8mb integrated Savage IX GFXcard

hehe albeit at max 8-11 fps in the wide open spaces.

pls look at my reg date before anyone bitches about bumping, this info could be useful to some cheap mofo with old broked down hardware

dude, i play on shitty college internet, on this decent laptop. your comp is waay better, no questioens asked it can play it!

Hypnos

Depends on what you mean by "play". It will run the game, sure. But it will be slow. You won't want to pk or anything.

Richie

Dont expect a perfect Minor

This is what I am running:

Specs for X60 as reviewed:

Processor: Intel Core Duo T2400 1.83GHz 2MB L2 Cache (0.950V)
    RAM: 1536MB DDR2 SDRAM 667MHz
    HD: 80GB 2.5" 5400RPM

While it does lag (a little during a full blown invasion of ElMo), for the most part it is smooth during PK. I think what you need to check is your BUS speed and make sure your ram is maxed out. The more game info stored in RAM the less your computer has to access your hard drive.