Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

always dc

This is a discussion on always dc within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i can login and pass to servers, but i cant stay for 3 min in servers and get dc, all ...
Page: 1

ANJO

i can login and pass to servers, but i cant stay for 3 min in servers and get dc, all time.
    is a problem with me or ko??
    anyone having this problem??

didinino

same here
    i chked the ping and it get Timeout for a few sec, and after that it does work, but the game connection is lost so we get DC.

Fixing? i have no fuking idea
    i used to have this prob at the time, and i used TCP OPTIMIZER to fix this shit, now i have the same problem again and that software doesnt fix the problem :S

i dont know what to do and my prem is over 2 days ago i wont buy it again until this shit is fixed (it happened since last restart yesterday)

G0D

Yeah same thing kept happening to me in CZ, I log in started pking with clan then I get DC. I log in again, get partied, DC again.
    I just get non-stop DC all the time... I thought it was my net but I realised that it wasn't so wtf?

didinino

last time it happened it was "me". why? my brother is on same network as mine, and he didnt get DC.
    now i haven't chked his comp today cause i have no time (lucky me cause i would go crazy here), but tonight i'll see what happenes..

anyway, i hope some1 who has abit of information about connection to KO (am....devil?) may help us understand the reason for this random DC :S

jeff1991

Omg I cant even press start

InStt

I got same problem

tactic

Exclamation

Omg I cant even press start [/b]
    I cant even exit it lmao need to do alt+F4 ^^
    Some1 ever said: Are we playing KO or is KO playing us.
    Well now I know what he means :lol:

tactic

Wink

I cant even exit it lmao need to do alt+F4 ^^
    Some1 ever said: Are we playing KO or is KO playing us.
    Well now I know what he means :lol:[/b]
    ok servers are up again^^

Alan

I know a way to solve this [b]www.worldofwarcraft.com [/b] forget kol :lol:

DonEfyrion

always dc? I cant even get in how can i get a dc :S

Dr4g0n

Ok look here is a defintion of Ddos
    On the Internet, a distributed denial-of-service (DDoS) attack is one in which a multitude of compromised systems attack a single target, thereby causing denial of service for users of the targeted system. The flood of incoming messages to the target system essentially forces it to shut down, thereby denying service to the system to legitimate users.

didinino

k im back from work, i'll run Google for more Ddos information i hope u are right and my prob will be finally solved!!!

Edit-> all of u that has the prob i demand u to fully chk ur system for trojans& spys and inform here what u have found so we can find the specific spy that makes us get DC.
    (i hope that this is the problem though.....)

ANJO

i have this problem before too, and use tcp optimizer too, fixed. them now nothing work for me, tcp, flush dns.

this DdoS, this will be fixed sometime??

didinino

im not sure Ddos is the problem, cause if u have a spy that does Ddos (go wikipedia and see what's Ddos), u prolly have to remove it and i didnt find anything (spybot ftw)
    Edit-> atm Xtrap is trying to update i'll pass that and see if it fix anything...

ANJO

for me too, ad_aware, find nothing.
    if the problem is Ddos, how we can fix??
    or we get dc for ever.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast