Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

always dc

This is a discussion on always dc within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Noone is ddosing you. If anything someone or multiple people are ddosing the main ko server, in which case it ...
Page: 2

Dtoxx

Noone is ddosing you.

If anything someone or multiple people are ddosing the main ko server, in which case it would cause all these problems.

Tonite i just started having lag issues, like id be ok for like 20seconds then big ass lag spikes but im thinking thats because i was on r1 and r2 is down while r1 and r3 are full.. Hmm, never had this problem before though..

didinino

i didnt say some1 is ddos'in, i wanted to chk if i have something that ddosing from my comp without me knowing it, and i was 100% wrong :S

last night i passed xcrap after a long fukin time, and same prob with the DC appeared again.

i need help, ya... im still chking but i need to know more info about the connection bet. me and the servers, cause obviusly something is disturbing that connection, and its from my computer ( i think :S).

didinino

D-post for a very important update:

i logged into manes with my very old char and guess what-> I didnt get DC from MANES.
    i tried to login again with main char to logos-> BOOM DC after 3 mins!

so... wtf?.... any ideas? does logos hate me ? :S

ANJO

tri log in olimpia, i play there, i will try logos, and see, if is the servers, or is the pcs.

didinino

Thank you for alerting us to this issue! We are doing everything that we can to resolve this issue quickly, however, sometimes these things take time to correct. I apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused and appreciate your continued support of Knight Online. We continuously work to make our game better for all. Thank you for playing Knight Online and happy hunting!

- Knight Online Customer Support, CSR ****

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

what the ?...

didinino

update : re-installing KO didnt work. problem still exists.
    i'll format when my bad feelings about it will be over.

Lady

Same problem all the time fuking dc's............anyone find solution???

Matanel

same here for 10 days allredy !!
    lost 10 days of premium FUCK

Geczaperian

i can login and pass to servers, but i cant stay for 3 min in servers and get dc, all time.
    is a problem with me or ko??[/b]
    O RLLY?

ANJO

its a joke???
    i cant understend inglsih to much.

ANJO

i do traceroute here and get one route full time out. Maybe it keep dc me.
    pls some one ho have this problem try too.
    open cmd
    tracert -d www.knighonlineworld.com

didinino

well i already told u its not ur router:

i have 3 comps on 1 router connected via HUB.

1 comp DONT get DC, 2 others DO get DC.
    i format 1 comp that got Dc's and now its WORKING.
    it was something with the definitions of the network i just dont know much about it, all i know is that u need to invest alot of time in order to find the solution, and for me its not a CRISIS PROBLEM that must be solves cause... its just a FUKING GAME.

we all wanna know how to fix probs but sometimes u must take time as a parameter.
    i hope u understand me nigga

wideload620

get some1 that knows what there doing always ahndy 2 havea mate involved in computers

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12