Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

AMD vs Intel? who is better?

This is a discussion on AMD vs Intel? who is better? within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; just wondering cuz i heard Amd is the best for game but a friend of mine told me that u ...
Page: 1

oO Jc Oo

just wondering cuz i heard Amd is the best for game but a friend of mine told me that u cant use more than one program with amd or the pc will get frozen, but u using intel it will be better for use msn, fraps and game at the same time, imma wrong or that have some true about?

need to know cuz im indecided about who is better, need to make a good decision =/

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

I'd like to know this as well, I'm getting a new pc soon [hopefully]
    Bump<3

oO Jc Oo

I&#39;d like to know this as well, I&#39;m getting a new pc soon [hopefully]
    Bump<3[/b]

im in the same way to get new pc thats why! thx for bump!

knoid

go check out the cpu charts at tomshardware.com - http://www23.tomshardware.com/cpu_2007.html

bang for buck seems to be pretty close between them. the amd&#39;s tend to run hotter though. definitely go for 2 or more cores.

TunaFishyMe

AMD!!!
    i dont really know but i might work for AMD soon :P (hopefully...*Prays*)

I think id go for AMD cause thats what they been working on for the past 6 months... Intels are a lil better but you find a lot less in stores then you used to.. but some AMDs can be better then intels.. depends on the computer you buy...

oO Jc Oo

I think id go for AMD cause thats what they been working on for the past 6 months... Intels are a lil better but you find a lot less in stores then you used to.. but some AMDs can be better then intels.. depends on the computer you buy...[/b]

Amd 6000, ASUS M2N E-SLI, GeForcee 8800 GT is good enough?

and btw, It worth put 2 Video cards in the motherboard? it helps in some way?

nodirbek

intel has a less chance of burning up

Intel core 2 duo is better then the AM2, Although Theirs lots of rumors about the AM3 but, also don;&#39;t forget about quad core <3

Amd 6000, ASUS M2N E-SLI, GeForcee 8800 GT is good enough?
    and btw, It worth put 2 Video cards in the motherboard? it helps in some way?[/b]
    heheh hell yeah lol
    i have AMD 4400 dual core with 2.5gb ram and geforce 8600 and theres not a game i cant run... no lags.. its perfect

oO Jc Oo

Intel core 2 duo is better then the AM2, Although Theirs lots of rumors about the AM3 but, also don;&#39;t forget about quad core <3[/b]

i found some news that the new Amd´s edition is Fx and is better than quad core

just wondering

hmmm intel vs amd? depends on the gears and their combo skills but i think Intel would win :lol:

i found some news that the new Amd´s edition is Fx and is better than quad core

just wondering[/b]
    Your also forgetting about the New Intel quads that are coming out as well ^^

Banned

heheh hell yeah lol
    i have AMD 4400 dual core with 2.5gb ram and geforce 8600 and theres not a game i cant run... no lags.. its perfect[/b]
    did u never try crysis? guess no :P

anyway intel atm is better.. intel core duo or quad are very good processor with performance from 5 to 20% better then amd..

a good and not exspensive computer can be: intel e6750 processor asus 680i SLI and nvidia 8800gts version with 512 MB

ull run all game also crysis... this one is the best as perfomance request

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

AMD all the way.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast