Resetting Secret Questions

This is a discussion on Resetting Secret Questions within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hello, After not playing Knight Online for a couple of years I have run into a problem logging into my ...
Page: 1

Clerice

Unhappy

Hello,

After not playing Knight Online for a couple of years I have run into a problem logging into my account. When I log into the website, it gives me a password reset screen that I am not able to pass (the page after the submit button can no longer be found).

http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/1345/64215980.jpg

I have submitted a ticket requesting help on this issue. One piece of infromation required from KO support was date of account registration (which I don't remember).

Does anyone know what pieces of information I need to provide to get help (I am not able to submit a ticket from the account that I am inquiring about)?

I have provided this information:
    - Click&Buy #
    - 4 digits of credit card
    - Date of birth

Thank you!

Clerice

Hello,

After not playing Knight Online for a couple of years I have run into a problem logging into my account. When I log into the website, it gives me a password reset screen that I am not able to pass (the page after the submit button can no longer be found).

http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/1345/64215980.jpg

I have submitted a ticket requesting help on this issue. One piece of infromation required from KO support was date of account registration (which I don't remember).

Does anyone know what pieces of information I need to provide to get help (I am not able to submit a ticket from the account that I am inquiring about)?

I have provided this information:
    - Click&Buy #
    - 4 digits of credit card
    - Date of birth

Thank you![/b]
    I'm glad that I was able to get my account fixed