Another Xtrap problem

This is a discussion on Another Xtrap problem within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hey guys, its been a while since i actually signed into usko for a while, and now when I try ...
Page: 1

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

Hey guys, its been a while since i actually signed into usko for a while, and now when I try to I get this

If anyone has a solution, or can point me where I need to download something please let me know. (I'm trying to help my friend lvl, and would like to get on asap ). Any suggestions are great, I'm going to visit with my family today so I'll be back later.

Ty guys happy holidays

cigcigcig

Thats the same damn thing that i keep getting. Ive even uninstalled and reinstalled and its still doing it. I have no flippin idea what to do.

theprodigy

first read my sig 2nd were u get that wallpaper i got an nice alienware wall paper but that 1 is nicer i want gimmi gimmi lol plz.

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

first read my sig 2nd were u get that wallpaper i got an nice alienware wall paper but that 1 is nicer i want gimmi gimmi lol plz.[/b]
    I got the wallpaper by typing in like Alienware wall paper on google images hahaha , ill try to find it

and im goin to your sig right now, hope it works

(EDIT) PS: I LOVE YOU Prodigy it worked, and if you type in Green Alienware wallpaper into google images, it should bring it up for you
    Ty again

wanker

Cool

i see u cleaned up ur desktop first before posting ss off it

all the shortcuts to gay sites r gone

theprodigy

thanks i like how the wallpaper looks.