MS paint.

This is a discussion on MS paint. within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Some how it uninstalled (i probobly did it some how) and now i can't take ss's. its so horrible not ...
Page: 1

kennyburger

Some how it uninstalled (i probobly did it some how) and now i can't take ss's. its so horrible not being able to take ss's. can someone host it for me ? and yes i did look on the internet /googe/download.com all came up w/ crap.

the exe for it should be in ur system32 folder. It would be pretty crazy if u somehow did delete it =x

Shimmy

Some how it uninstalled (i probobly did it some how) and now i can't take ss's. its so horrible not being able to take ss's. can someone host it for me ? and yes i did look on the internet /googe/download.com all came up w/ crap.[/b]
    paste them into word or reinstall it from your windows disc.

kennyburger

the exe for it should be in ur system32 folder. It would be pretty crazy if u somehow did delete it =x[/b]
    i know thats how im like wtf.. were did it go.

paste them into word or reinstall it from your windows disc.[/b]
    i dont even have word on my pc would system restoring give paint back ?

knoid

If you're running Windows XP, do this:

Start -> Run

In the run box, type:

pbrush

Hit OK.

I'm guessing you just deleted/moved the shortcut and the file is still there.

If this is the case, then you can right-click on your desktop, go to New -> Shortcut and make a shortcut to pbrush.

If it doesn't work, then go to control panel > add/remove programs > add/remove windows components > accessories > accessories and you can check the paint box to reinstall it. You'll need your Windows disk though.

kennyburger

If it doesn't work, then go to control panel > add/remove programs > add/remove windows components > accessories > accessories and you can check the paint box to reinstall it. You'll need your Windows disk though.[/b]
    I LOVE YOU IT WORKED