Anti hack tool problems.

This is a discussion on Anti hack tool problems. within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Not sure if someone can help in this case. But i realy need to speak with one of the polite ...
Page: 1

Default Anti hack tool problems.

Not sure if someone can help in this case. But i realy need to speak with one of the polite gms.
    I came back from work, logged in and some window about 3rd party tool detection popped up.
    I am confused considering i got my current operational system since 1.5 year installed and i used to play on my past characters on it and nothing like this has never happened before.
    We all know that by telling them that their anti hack tool is screwed up i will achive nothing.
    Sending customers support tickets wont help out either because after i get unblocked i will recieve another block if they wont fix it or warn their customers about what processes can cause that kind of problems.
    There are many koxpers running around and legit people get blocks. suspencions or even bans just for logging into the game. Sad.
    If any of the active forum mods could help, that would be great.
    Just hit me up with pm.

Thank you in advance.
    Cheers.

PS : I logged my very old account to see if i get block on that account also and nothing. There is no premium on this account. Thats what we get for paying for premium accounts.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

its for 48 hours , but maybe u have something edited that ko detects .. id say reintsall KO

Quote Originally Posted by as-pekk View Post
    its for 48 hours , but maybe u have something edited that ko detects .. id say reintsall KO
    Nope mate. Clean ko folder even without any game edits.

PS : Been standing in Moradon over 2hours now and nothing. I didnt even get dc.

36 hours since i got blocked and Customer Support did not even bother to answer.
    I am just posting it for those non experienced players so they will know how K2 machine realy works.

Quote Originally Posted by goldentrigger View Post
    36 hours since i got blocked and Customer Support did not even bother to answer.
    I am just posting it for those non experienced players so they will know how K2 machine realy works.
    Sorry to say but K2 machine doesn't work It stopped working long time ago when they thought it's good idea to stop the "LIVE GM CHAT" where people could talk to gms live and shit. Sorry to disappoint you but K2 customer support = pile of rabbit fur

gascot

took me 10 days to get my account unblocked after about 20 tickets and 3 region changes it fixed itself, so dont hold your breath. I was merching btw at the time i got DCed

binkie

been banned for like 5 times already for 2 days each time. It just doesnt matter what i do, sometimes its merching sometimes its just exping. But i just get banned each time for some 3rd tool/macro thing which i've never ever used