any way to hide ip?

This is a discussion on any way to hide ip? within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i need to know if its possible to hide my region/change it to something else so i can log a ...
Page: 1

Robokill

i need to know if its possible to hide my region/change it to something else so i can log a friend's account. I'm from US and his region thing says Great britain(if that matters). So i have 2 questions :

1) is it possible to mask my ip and if so how? (i've tried a few ip maskers already)

2) how many region changes are you allowed per account (account is plat premium if that matters)

All help is appreciated Thanks.

Banned

i need to know if its possible to hide my region/change it to something else so i can log a friend's account. I'm from US and his region thing says Great britain(if that matters). So i have 2 questions :

1) is it possible to mask my ip and if so how? (i've tried a few ip maskers already)

2) how many region changes are you allowed per account (account is plat premium if that matters)

All help is appreciated Thanks.[/b]
    Get a VPN connection.
    I think you can buy an european VPN from here: www.strongvpn.com
    I personally use www.flashvpn.com and got a USA VPN and works 100%.

Good luck

Robokill

Get a VPN connection.
    I think you can buy an european VPN from here: www.strongvpn.com
    I personally use www.flashvpn.com and got a USA VPN and works 100%.

Good luck[/b]
    anything thats free though? :unsure:

Kreeden

I doubt you'll find anything free. Cause that would be pointless for the host.

Banned

Yeah, they provide you a service, and they obviously gonna charge you for it.
    I tried changing my IP with proxifier but it doesnt let you log the game. You can get pass the login, but it dc's you at character select screen and freeze at loading character data 99%.
    VPN is the only way to do it. Sorry. Just think about it as a monthly premium. I do.

Robokill

I doubt you'll find anything free. Cause that would be pointless for the host.[/b]
    ive tried things like IP Hide and Tor but i can't seem to get those to work. my ip changes when i check my ip through sites but i still cannot connect. its really frustrating

anyway like i said im looking for a free solution to this problem.

hmm i would suggest you to read ur signature and then think twice :P

Robokill

your right, chuck would pwn roundhouse kick them into submission h34r: