Any way to login to account from different region?

This is a discussion on Any way to login to account from different region? within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; My story: I had an old account on Ares server and I had some gbs/items there. When I created account ...
Page: 1

My story:
    I had an old account on Ares server and I had some gbs/items there. When I created account there was a bug and I could not chose Poland as my country(some msg appeared on screen while choosing Poland :P) so I selected some other country I think it was USA. I can not change region cause "activation code" does not come to my e-mail and ko support team ask me for payment history but I never bought anyting to this account so there is no history! :S

I need:
    Program or some way to login to different region I tried some programs but they did not work. Maybe some program which uses proxy server and redirects KnightOnline ports? Or maybe some program which hides IP adres or shows IP adres of different country? Any help would be nice.

Do not need:
    VPN for cash, sharer/trader(cause I do not remember what I have on this account)

P.S.
    I wanna login only once to get back my items and sell them/trade them. I do not wanna play on this account.

Best Regards.

knightned

Bump.

Not 100% sure...but i think it would be easiest to find someone you trust from the states to log the account and check it.

But you see I do not remember what I have there and I do not know any1 from USA. BTW I'm not 100% sure if this country was USA, I made few characters then and some was from Saudi Arabia :P(I think) and Turkey(do not trust any Turk :S sry) If I remember well I have dag deff paper mage +3 hut and some fp+7 with weapon defence for rogues, btw 3-5gb and some +8 paper armors + kekuri belt. Do not remember more My Arivar is somewhere lonely crwaling in the dark please help me :P