Need Help Badly

This is a discussion on Need Help Badly within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ok so I was playing WoW, needing to respec my shaman I opened google and was searching best resto spec ...
Page: 1

D4rkBP

Ok so I was playing WoW, needing to respec my shaman I opened google and was searching best resto spec for him, I went to thottbot, wowhead, and just some other site that was a 'guild' for resto shams. I closed them after I was done and then my McAfee popped up saying I have 2 Trojans but they were blocked and cleaned. Then came the spam, I started getting tons of pop-ups and so I put my blocker on max so it didn't let anything come up. But it somehow still gets through. I downloaded Spybot Search-and-Destroy and it saided it detroyed 74 items last night, 14 this morning, but I still get pop ups and I can't get my McAfee scan through cause at able 65,000 files scanned it slows downs like a mofo so I just cancel because it slows everything else even more. I just added another gig of ram and so it would normally go faster but it's just slower now.. Anything I can download for free to get rid of this crap? Really making me angry..

It told me to post this in that there sticky so I'll do it.. Even though I doubt it will help you at all

kreshnik

download this it should help http://www.malwarebytes.org/mbam.php

side2side125

first restart computer (install windows again)

and change your celeron ^^
    its very not good for game

kreshnik

and download this they both should help you a lot http://rapidshare.com/files/17662198...com_TU2009.exe

D4rkBP

what does both of those do?

And everytime I scan I get these same things, each and everytime...

kreshnik

using my software

D4rkBP

no, thats using spybot search and destroy..

kreshnik

no, thats using spybot search and destroy..[/b]
    well you asked for help and i posted 2 great things why not try them they might work?!....

D4rkBP

I'm currently using the first one, hopefully it works.

kreshnik

kk trust me they both work great i recommend them 110%

arruda76r

easily solution that wokrs 100%

REFORTMAT YOUR COMPUTER

:P lol i do that everytime something doesent go the way i like it and it works

kreshnik

easily solution that wokrs 100%

REFORTMAT YOUR COMPUTER

:P lol i do that everytime something doesent go the way i like it and it works[/b]
    yeah but its a bitch installing everything updating so this i way i recommend doing what i said takes about 30minutes to finish everything if that dosnt work than format it but its going to take a few hours for that to finish completely.

D4rkBP

your second link is broken, so I can't download it

Strike

Ok, the virtumonde and smitfraud are spyware download trojans that are a pain to get rid of once they are in your system and have built in downloaders. best way to get rid of them just follow these steps( and best of all no fresh install required just a little time and paitence).

1) turn off your computer and unplug your computer from the internet by unpuging the cable.

2) start the computer in safe mode WITHOUT networking (usually F6 or F8 depending on your system)

3) run spybot and follow spybots instuctions for removale as usual ( write down the file path for any files that can not be deleted/ disinfected and post here so we can see what files are not being removed and might be able to determine why).

4) wait 5 min and run spybot a second time to ensure you got them all.

5) turn off the pc and reconnect the internet cable and turn on the computer as normal.

6) wait 5-10 min and then run spybot again to see if it finds anything. if nothing is found double check again in a day or two but you should be fine now.

Both of those trojans will keep downloading themselves if you are connected to the internet while trying to get rid of them so being disconnected and in safe mode are key for their removale. I did these steps not too long ago on my parents computer to fix it and things have been fine since so this should work for you as well.