Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Any1 Seen this

This is a discussion on Any1 Seen this within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; This is the second time I have seen this Seems to affect video driver - I am guessing it is ...
Page: 1

Wiggle

This is the second time I have seen this

Seems to affect video driver - I am guessing it is quarrantining 1 of the Nvidia dll files

I had that long time ago and it gon without do nothin, still wondering what is that :/..

I had that long time ago and it gon without do nothin still wondering what is that :/..[/b]
    Your an asset to this forum, i as a user would like to give you a cookie for all those useful and logical posts you have been making for the last weeks.

Yours sincerely,
    MeeP.

Banned

That is why he is a VIP, its cuz hes IMPORTANT!

ChowBoy

That is why he is a VIP, its cuz hes IMPORTANT![/b]
    I want to be important!!! move to tech?

Magenta

It is antikoxp protect. U can§t run some programs, when X-trap is on. Try other player ;-) .

Your an asset to this forum, i as a user would like to give you a cookie for all those useful and logical posts you have been making for the last weeks.

Yours sincerely,
    MeeP.[/b]
    rofl.

mammlea2

There are lots of VIPS, mods and admins that are just worthless

It is antikoxp protect. U can§t run some programs, when X-trap is on. Try other player ;-) .[/b]
    This made me laugh :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

More like AntiLegit protect.

Yours sincerely,
    MeeP.[/b]
    VIP won't make me give logical and helpfull answers idiot..VIP is somethin that Moderators of architects give to some ppl to say thanks or somethin..Actually i never asked to be a VIP but i am friend of felix and that's all..VIP wont mean that i wil be able to answer to every question u got fucker..And also i had this shit and i still wondering wtf is that..And that's the why i did post here..But as usuall in every topic a fag start flaming without reason...

That is why he is a VIP, its cuz hes IMPORTANT![/b]
    Yes i am important for some ppl that love's me ...

There are lots of VIPS, mods and admins that are just worthless[/b]
    VIP mods admins etc isnt the same think..VIP got nothin to do...Can't delete - close - ban - warn..

Global MyKo Senior Member Deadhealer's Avatar

Yours sincerely,
    MeeP.[/b]
    get a life, go jackoff

get a life, go jackoff[/b]
    Your an asset to this forum, i as a user would like to give you a bigger penis for all those useful and logical posts you have been making for the last weeks.

Yours sincerely,
    MeeP.

Maybe what you say actually would be worth a cent if you weren't butt buddies with Cassiba....

Itīs really interesting that you consider jacking off as a form of having "a life."

And Cassiblabla, i never said anything about your usergroup.

Try posting this under Tech support, i have had that error as well, all i did was restart my pc and it was gone.

Global MyKo Senior Member Deadhealer's Avatar

Your an asset to this forum, i as a user would like to give you a bigger penis for all those useful and logical posts you have been making for the last weeks.[/b]
    i dont give a fuk, you can have the big dick in your mouth

Yours sincerely,
    MeeP.

Maybe what you say actually would be worth a cent if you weren't butt buddies with Cassiba....

Itīs really interesting that you consider jacking off as a form of having "a life."

And Cassiblabla, i never said anything about your usergroup.
    Try posting this under Tech support, i have had that error as well, all i did was restart my pc and it was gone.[/b]
    well u can shut the fuk up, and not spent your time on your shity posts.

i dont give a fuk, you can have the big dick in your mouth
    well u can shut the fuk up, and not spent your time on your shity posts.[/b]
    Oh noes, did someone just turn 12? Gratz

Okay, pull those pants down....Awwwww cute!!!!!!111
    Is it resting or its supposed to look like a vagina?

Your an asset to this forum, i as a user would like to give you a bigger penis for all those useful and logical posts you have been making for the last weeks.

Yours sincerely,
    MeeP.[/b]
    /off_topic

Clearly you are none the less, an asset, yourself?

Oh noes, did someone just turn 12? Gratz
    Okay, pull those pants down....Awwwww cute!!!!!!111
    Is it resting or its supposed to look like a vagina?[/b]
    You have been quite as useless in this topic. Quit offering people cookies and making reference to "12 year olds dicks" that you regard as cute, and go shave your moms back? Fix up, look sharp, pedophile.

/on_topic

Try exiting any anti-virus/spyware programs and cmd: ipconfig/flushdns, then give it a go. Its picking up one of your programs you currently have running as a 3rd party tool, so your not allowed into KO

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast