Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Any1 Seen this

This is a discussion on Any1 Seen this within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; /off_topic Clearly you are none the less, an asset , yourself? You have been quite as useless in this topic. ...
Page: 2

/off_topic

Clearly you are none the less, an asset, yourself?
    You have been quite as useless in this topic. Quit offering people cookies and making reference to "12 year olds dicks" that you regard as cute, and go shave your moms back? Fix up, look sharp, pedophile.

/on_topic

Try exiting any anti-virus/spyware programs and cmd: ipconfig/flushdns, then give it a go. Its picking up one of your programs you currently have running as a 3rd party tool, so your not allowed into KO[/b]
    You were coughing something? Get that stick out of your ass, you might feel better.

"Try posting this under Tech support, i have had that error as well, all i did was restart my pc and it was gone."

meep pls commit suicide and do many ppl a favor
    if u dont agree with someones posts then contact a admin in the resolution centre

other then that stfu pls

You were coughing something? Get that stick out of your ass, you might feel better.

"Try posting this under Tech support, i have had that error as well, all i did was restart my pc and it was gone."[/b]
    Nope, where was i coughing something.

I wish i was basass like you and could bold my words,

meep pls commit suicide and do many ppl a favor
    if u dont agree with someones posts then contact a admin in the resolution centre

other then that stfu pls[/b]
    And +1 to Lev0, dont try own people on this forum MeeP, no one likes you, if you do, its just a bukkake party, and your the chick.

Uzu

meep is and will stay 'weird'... many ppl dont want him here (including me) but he has a good connection to some mods :P

meep is and will stay 'weird'... many ppl dont want him here (including me) but he has a good connection to some mods :P[/b]
    I dont know any mods, feel free to report me. This isnt a "vote for the coolest asslicker" competition, its a game forum, i play the game, i know the game, i share my opinions about the game. Sucks to be you then.

Zealous, your such a badass yourself, buttbuddies to the rescue eh? Too bad your clanny needs someone to talk for him.

This isnt a "vote for the coolest asslicker" competition, its a game forum[/b]
    Huzzah! Once again, the hypocrite gives some more constructive feedback. Way to go, big man.

Zealous, your such a badass yourself, buttbuddies to the rescue eh? Too bad your clanny needs someone to talk for him.[/b]
    Not so much mate, where have i talked on behalf of a clanny because he/she was incapable? You've made a statement, now back it up, quotes etc. please

P.S. If it was a coolest asslicker competition, you would'nt even get my vote. Replace 'coolest asslicker' with 'severely uninformed flaming asslicker' and my vote would be all yours, see ya round topman.

Uzu

I dont know any mods, feel free to report me. This isnt a "vote for the coolest asslicker" competition, its a game forum, i play the game, i know the game, i share my opinions about the game. Sucks to be you then.

Zealous, your such a badass yourself, buttbuddies to the rescue eh? Too bad your clanny needs someone to talk for him.[/b]
    :blink: since when am i with him in the same clan? i just wanted to check this topic and saw u retard flaming again.

and as u can see again, did i flame u anywhere in my post that u write 'this isnt a vote for the coolest asslcker competition' ?
    You try to act like a big boy but u fail...over and over again...
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...906&hl=meep

U see, u are just another useless flaming kid. And if you arent a kid, then you just should commit suicide... <_<
    Seriously, GROW UP MR.COOL

b1rdy

This is the second time I have seen this

Seems to affect video driver - I am guessing it is quarrantining 1 of the Nvidia dll files[/b]
    I&#39;ve had this and I just took out my internet cable and reconnected it, and it was fine after.

:blink: since when am i with him in the same clan? i just wanted to check this topic and saw u retard flaming again.

and as u can see again, did i flame u anywhere in my post that u write &#39;this isnt a vote for the coolest asslcker competition&#39; ?
    You try to act like a big boy but u fail...over and over again...
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...906&hl=meep

U see, u are just another useless flaming kid. And if you arent a kid, then you just should commit suicide... <_<
    Seriously, GROW UP MR.COOL[/b]
    That was so 1973. You talk like your below the age of 15 and you tell me to grow up, nice....

@Zealous: Stop shitting pricks, i have never seen you helping anyone with any of your posts. Ive helped more people you can imagine, hypocrites ftw? Werent you the guy who made a topic recently about an old visual bug? Talk about useless crap.

Like i already said, if you have a personal problem with me, report me, else keep your shitty replys which make you look like your trying to be a little online gangster, to yourself.

If any of you guys would be worth it, id quote every line separately and defeat every statement you make, but the fact is, your not worth anyones time.

Uzu

That was so 1973. You talk like your below the age of 15 and you tell me to grow up, nice....[/b]
    lol u got nothing more to say?

Hey....your cool.[/b]

Hey...your cool.[/b]
    someone replied to you like this:
    Hey...you&#39;re trying to act cool.
    <--- is not trying to be cool.[/b]
    and your comeback:

Hey.....you rock.[/b]
    again:
    :huh: now this i call no sense post and topic... u got that "hey...xyz" from someone else on ko4life and ur copying it like a bitch i don&#39;t know what you are trying to reach with this shit anyways good luck acting more emoalike[/b]
    and you really answear like a grown up...
    Dont spam please.[/b]

Now... that was so 2008? O_o
    Good, its better to be 1973 imo..

If any of you guys would be worth it, id quote every line separately and defeat every statement you make, but the fact is, your not worth anyones time.[/b]
    Go, i dare you to mate.

You are a douche.
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....7&qpid=2178676

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12