vista and general problems

This is a discussion on vista and general problems within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hey there, first of all my pc configuration : intel core2duo e6550 2,33Ghz 4mb cache intel DP35DP mainboard - direct ...
Page: 1

sexa

hey there, first of all my pc configuration :

intel core2duo e6550 2,33Ghz 4mb cache
    intel DP35DP mainboard - direct support to c2duo
    asus 512mb en8500gt silent magic display adapter
    2 GB Kingston RAM (2 x 1 GB)
    19" LCD Monitor

Well, i got vista business licence and i really would like to use it, i have to get used to with it and learn new features and troubleshooting. But with gaming i really have big troubles which is forcing me to use a cracked XP. My main 2 problems are as folows :

1. after opening any direct3d game including ko im unable to play sometimes, screen crashing and cant do any shit so i have to reset
    2. sometimes if i do alt+tab i cant get back to windows, but can keep playing.

some info about the os settings :
    mostly i m using windows classic theme, system running on 32 bits ofc.

i know many ppl are using vista and dont have such problems. i have tried latest drivers from nvidia for the display adapter.

any suggestion welcome.

CallMeNoob

I'm Using Windows Vista Ultimate
    Ko And planty other games like CS, ET, 2MOONS, MuOnline,
    Works perfect non problem maybe few that esaily can be sloved
    If any thing u can pm me solved about any problem that i had on this windows

SilentDaemon

I have vista ultimate and everything works w/o problems...

Cammers91

hey there, first of all my pc configuration :

intel core2duo e6550 2,33Ghz 4mb cache
    intel DP35DP mainboard - direct support to c2duo
    asus 512mb en8500gt silent magic display adapter
    2 GB Kingston RAM (2 x 1 GB)
    19" LCD Monitor

Well, i got vista business licence and i really would like to use it, i have to get used to with it and learn new features and troubleshooting. But with gaming i really have big troubles which is forcing me to use a cracked XP. My main 2 problems are as folows :

1. after opening any direct3d game including ko im unable to play sometimes, screen crashing and cant do any shit so i have to reset
    2. sometimes if i do alt+tab i cant get back to windows, but can keep playing.

some info about the os settings :
    mostly i m using windows classic theme, system running on 32 bits ofc.

i know many ppl are using vista and dont have such problems. i have tried latest drivers from nvidia for the display adapter.

any suggestion welcome.[/b]
    Either i could be because your using a cracked version of windows or you dont have the correct display drivers, but dont check using
    windows update :P

For Obvious Reasons

sexa

well i got licensed vista business and was thinking its the problem. but found out its not. problem was microsoft found this on nvidia"s driver page.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/940105

that solved my whole problems and now my pc running perfectly.

thx for help