From this morning I get DC in 30 sec.......?

This is a discussion on From this morning I get DC in 30 sec.......? within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I play KO on 2 computers with 2 caracters and 2 premiums. One i use only for merch and on ...
Page: 1

I play KO on 2 computers with 2 caracters and 2 premiums. One i use only for merch and on the other i have plat. prem. and i play KO.Till this morning everything was OK but since i woke up i saw that i got DC on bouth comp. I dont have any problem to login to game but i cant reach even to Anvil and i get DC? And it is the same with other comp? So my conclusion is that it is something to do with my router but what can it be? I restarted router and it is the same
    For everything else my internet works fine. Btw i have ADSL 3giga....
    What shell i do?
    Tnx

Fasza15

It could be your internet provider. I had this problem too, i could be on max 2-3 min before i got dced, and it turned out to be my internet providers fault, I couldn't stay connected to anything more than 2-3 min.

i have this problem too =(

I play KO on 2 computers with 2 caracters and 2 premiums. One i use only for merch and on the other i have plat. prem. and i play KO.Till this morning everything was OK but since i woke up i saw that i got DC on bouth comp. I dont have any problem to login to game but i cant reach even to Anvil and i get DC? And it is the same with other comp? So my conclusion is that it is something to do with my router but what can it be? I restarted router and it is the same
    For everything else my internet works fine. Btw i have ADSL 3giga....
    What shell i do?
    Tnx[/b]
    How did you solved this problem? Did you called your provider or they just fix it?.....and thanks for fast replay

alper15

same here.

i am getting every mins dc.

Muescha

hm dunno if its the provider. i got this problem too but after i switched my firewall off ko runs perfect. i know it cant be that solution, but i guess its the reason for my dc´s.
    btw. using vista home prem
    now ill try if it works after reinstalling ko

alper15

it have something to do with internet, not with ko or firewall i think.

Fasza15

How did you solved this problem? Did you called your provider or they just fix it?.....and thanks for fast replay [/b]
    I called them and asked them to do something about it, they answered that they are aware of the problem and they are doing everything they can to solve it.
    One day later everything worked fine again.

i got same problem

alper15

some1 can help us?

alper15

it got fixed now

wyrm

what did u do to fix? c ause i am having dc problems as well and want to rule everything out

Wyrm