Account problem

This is a discussion on Account problem within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hello. I have an account in ares since it opened, but the last year i just logged in once or ...
Page: 1

Thedangerousss

Hello.

I have an account in ares since it opened, but the last year i just logged in once or twice at month to see if my character was right and pk for a bit, but now that two friends of mine are gonna play again and make a friend clan, i decided to back.

To that i wanted to change my pw coz i've been having this one for near 2 years.. and when i logged on the page all was diferent and i had to send a key to my email to change the pw but i dont remember even my email address coz i did it just to KO 2 years ago or 3...

now, it's possible to change my pw? if i buy premiun ko staff will help me? ( coz 1 year ago they wouldn't.. )

Thx

jdu

Hello.
    I have an account in ares since it opened, but the last year i just logged in once or twice at month to see if my character was right and pk for a bit, but now that two friends of mine are gonna play again and make a friend clan, i decided to back.

To that i wanted to change my pw coz i've been having this one for near 2 years.. and when i logged on the page all was diferent and i had to send a key to my email to change the pw but i dont remember even my email address coz i did it just to KO 2 years ago or 3...

now, it's possible to change my pw? if i buy premiun ko staff will help me? ( coz 1 year ago they wouldn't.. )
    Thx[/b]
    hi yes if u buy prem they should help u im on ko4life always becas i dont have a ko on usko more got hacket looking also for a share maybe wand? i cane help u xp ore pk i got a lvl 76 char but got hacket so now im just hanging like a junk :P on ko4life for helping ppl

hi yes if u buy prem they should help u im on ko4life always becas i dont have a ko on usko more got hacket looking also for a share maybe wand? i cane help u xp ore pk i got a lvl 76 char but got hacket so now im just hanging like a junk :P on ko4life for helping ppl[/b]
    WTF! " idont have ko on usko " man , i doubt if somebody understood you.

Anyway , you should send ticket and prove your 4 last digits or Clickandbuy account , if you bought prem before and you proof that cards , you maybe can get the info back.