Security Module Fail

This is a discussion on Security Module Fail within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; k so i logged out of ronark 1 to go to pathos 1 blah blah blah when i exited my ...
Page: 1

haru

k so i logged out of ronark 1 to go to pathos 1 blah blah blah when i exited my comouter restarted zzz ok w/e then i go to launcher and press start it says Windows can not find KnightOnline.exe please make sure you have entered it correctly. i had this problem before so i did what i did before. manually update all patches. cept this time it didnt work. so i uninstall KO completely. i reinstall and it starts to auto patch as usual. well it stopped at 1464 for some reason. i can get the launcher up and log in even but when i go to a server it says Client Outdated Please Install Newest Version. so i went into server file in KO folder and put version to 1478. only now it gave me the first "windows cannot locate Knightonline.exe" error. so i uninstall again and reinstall. this time it makes it all the way to 1478 .. kk ready to go. only now i get the game security module failed to update but when i got to change the version in server notepad its already at 1478 i sure hope it has not already been answered here as i have searched repeatedly and tryed what they have suggested. pleas help as i have a very large important trade to do.
    -THANK YOU VERY MUCH
    HARU

grzequ