Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Anyone else got hacked today? (monday)

This is a discussion on Anyone else got hacked today? (monday) within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Thank you for contacting Knight Online Customer Support. I am sorry to hear that you have lost items. Unfortunately, we ...
Page: 2

RAZ0R

Thank you for contacting Knight Online Customer Support. I am sorry to hear that you have lost items. Unfortunately, we are unable to verify lost items and, in accordance with our Terms of Use policy, we do not perform any item restorations. To prevent future losses make sure never to share your password. You will want to change your password often. Please be aware that despite what you may have heard or read, we do not "Rollback" anyone and that further requests for lost items will merit a similar response. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and thank you for your understanding.

-CSR Jublexus, Knight Online Support Team

lost my raptor 8, only got to use it for 5mins :angry:

there was a keylogger in last patch

Selphie

I got hacked also on that day both my msn and my ko account..

New patch also contains keylogger

Ko will change my password but not my email
    Go figure, they prefare hackers to keep changing my password through the hacked email and use my account than me buy gold and play it :huh:

eatshitndie

hacked too sometime between friday the 11th and monday the 20th

wow gg k2

Dyller

Noobs play with only ur own pc, clean worms/trojans, and dont use 3rd party sofware! Kids!

Banned Senior Member

and dont scamm people for real money DYLLER.......

eatshitndie

holy shit i do exactly that? i don't share accounts, i play from 1 comp only..i scanned my comp w/ 3 different scanners and found nothing but ko having anything wrong? silly kid i am

Selphie

Noobs play with only ur own pc, clean worms/trojans, and dont use 3rd party sofware! Kids![/b]
    LMFAO I use my own laptop and i use it in my own home AND i scan vigorously for viruses
    and i most definitely don't use 3rd party tools, please don't go around making damn stupid remarks, read the forums, it seems to be all us legit players that are getting hacked :angry:

tankiux

holy shit i do exactly that? i don't share accounts, i play from 1 comp only..i scanned my comp w/ 3 different scanners and found nothing but ko having anything wrong? silly kid i am[/b]
    maybe u have home LAN and sniffing u stealing ur packets

Noobs play with only ur own pc, clean worms/trojans, and dont use 3rd party sofware! Kids![/b]
    Lawl... Sir! Yes Sir!
    Hey wise man, too bad that for sure most of us didn't use any progz, didn't have any trojans/viruses etc....
    Don't blame ppl if you don't know the situation

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12