Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

anyone else got this? ownt load up server info

This is a discussion on anyone else got this? ownt load up server info within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; like the guy before u said, its k2's problem http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=209126 evry1 is getting this problem[/b] Like I said before NOT ...
Page: 3

like the guy before u said, its k2's problem
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=209126
    evry1 is getting this problem[/b]
    Like I said before NOT everyone! I do not and a lot of people does not to. So I wanted to find a solution cause if there is a group of ppl which have that problem they must have something similar in their systems. I know that this problem is thanks to K2 and its another "successful" upgrade but you all know how "FAST" the act. Better way to find a solution by yourself!

I still think that the solution is somewhere in Internet Explorer. If launcher uses IE configuration and after login off you get this annoying KO/exit site and finally if people cannot enter KO main site....this must be the reason of an error.

If someone wanna do some tests, try to reinstall windows and do not upgrade IE to 7,0 but stay on 6,0 and try to enter KO site. If you succeed install quickly KO and try to login to game.
    If this want help, do something else. Install all upgrades to IE 7,0: java, activex, DISABLE poupop blocking, disable all additional IE security settings which may block the access of any application. I'll do some tests with friend later and give you the results of them.

i was on this morning, now i get the problem

It sometimes let in players to game but they get DC after 5 minutes. I'm confused...do not have more ideas what can be done. :/ All you guys must do to wait for a K2 response.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123