anyone have this problem

This is a discussion on anyone have this problem within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well i wanna know if any1 have kaspersky internet security and have same problem as mine i have windows XP ...
Page: 1

Depresion20

Thumbs down

well i wanna know if any1 have kaspersky internet security and have same problem as mine i have windows XP and with this new patch (1732) as soon i select character it pop out next window of kaspersky i press allow but still game close while loading...
    any1 know how to fix this

Mrzni

I have KIS also. I get crashes too. I even log in game but after 10 sec or less game crashes. Still looking for solution. I hope ill update here good news soon. I hope i will not be forced to stop kaspersky while i am playing KO...

Depresion20

yea sometimes also let me load like 10 secs... and i wont run ko without an antivirus

Omniscient

Are you on vista? If so that's the problem. If you're on xp, it's probably because k2 doesn't want you playing if they don't have their rootkit on your computer.

Depresion20

Are you on vista? If so that's the problem. If you're on xp, it's probably because k2 doesn't want you playing if they don't have their rootkit on your computer.[/b]
    no im on xp :S hope it also fix when they get new patch on

Mrzni

I am on XP sp2. Far now KO works w/o problems if KIS is turned off. As soon i activate protection KO shuts down. Apparently new patch doesnt like KIS processes runing in memory and shut down game. So I can switch to other antivirus program that works fine with new KO patch, or to find way to setup KIS to work togheter with KO (if that is even possible). First options seems easier. Second one looks harder because i am not too familiar with Kaspersky antivirus program.

I have the same problem cause im using KIS 2009. I have to suspend the protection while Im playing KO. Its not the best solution, but it works. I hope they fix this issue asap.