an Error while i'm downloading Moradon patch

This is a discussion on an Error while i'm downloading Moradon patch within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; the error is... ( the contents of file cannot be unpacked. the executable you are attempting to run has been ...
Page: 1

the error is... ( the contents of file cannot be unpacked. the executable you are attempting to run has been corrupted. please obtain another copy of the file , verify its integrity, and try again )

could any1 help me please?

ps: what i do after downloading the 1453 patch.... ?

thx

unsolved_mystery

manually download and extract the files being corrupted using this fix.
    SOLUTION FOR WINDOWS XP AND VISTA

1st: open launcher and download all patches until you get the extract error on 15**.
    2nd: go here ftp://download.knightonlineworld.com/knight/upgrade/
    and download 15** patch and extract it to your ko folder. When warning comes up, say yes to all.
    3rd: run options from inside knight online folder(looks like a black dagger), not through launcher.
    4th: Your patch version should say the one b4 corrupted one. change patch info to the one you installed., and click content updates, then click save and start.
    5th. after all patches installed up to 1527, you should xtract the fast loading patch from the same link, and just reopen launcher.

enjoy.

Banned

I've always downloaded the patches manually, since auto never really works.