Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

anyone still gettin this?

This is a discussion on anyone still gettin this? within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; been like this everytime i click on my char for like 18 hours now =/ i tried every suggested solution(that ...
Page: 1

MATSUKI

been like this everytime i click on my char for like 18 hours now =/

i tried every suggested solution(that includes the xtrap folder switching, deleting and redling xtrap from launcher start up, flushing dns, etc) and none of them work, =x

help a nigga

try deleting xtrap then download everything again bb

MATSUKI

sup nigga =x and i tried that lots of times and nothin ever worked lol

Banned

well known bug on LapTop , disable xtrap or / uninstall KO restart

Install + delete xtrap and click knightOnline and let it auto update to last version of KO and xtrap

MATSUKI

oh yeah i am on lap top =X

uhm so i reinstall and then restart my computer?

how do i disable xtrap...

hlubik

im on desktop pc and still getting this..actually i stopped KO because of Xcrap but sometimes i want to see old friends in game, but with this i cannot

Banned

oh yeah i am on lap top =X

uhm so i reinstall and then restart my computer?
    how do i disable xtrap...[/b]
    uninstall ko , restart , install go ko folder delete all files in xtrap folder

disabling xtrap need third party tools which is bannable if they found out .

i am on a pc to and i stil get the crap, i tryed 3 difrent xtrap folder, tryed to deleat wsock32.dll tryed deleating xtap folder and xpav00.dll nothing works and i uninstalled ko restartet pc installed remove xtrap folder and let it upgrade to latest patch i have been out of game for over 70hours now.

well ko works in my pc just fine.. if any1 needs the folder im happy to send [email protected]

Strifey

It's been like this for 5 days now, tried nearly all methods ppl say work but all failed.

Yep, great start on the summer holiday <_<

MATSUKI

ive been out for 6 days

mastaker

ive been out for a month =/ so i wouldnt be talkin
    but till then... im renting movies to watch.....
    mcdonal 1$ a night...
    zzzzz

Xamxerah

K try this other one:
    1 - Install KO and let it autopatch to the latest patch
    2 - Go to the KO folder (usually C:\Program Files\KnightOnline) and delete (or rename) the XTrap folder (it&#39;ll get re-downloaded when KO notices you don&#39;t have XTrap there)
    3 - Disable your antivirus (just for a few seconds) ... keep in mind some of them don&#39;t have a single checkmark to b disabled. i.e, NOD32, u&#39;d need to disable both AMON and IMON ... in Norton Antivirus u can just tell it to disable the NAV for 15 minutes ... idk about other antivirus
    4 - Start KO

Once you get past the XTrap update thing, and get asked for your user / password, u can re-enable the antivirus.

Plan B, if this doesn&#39;t do the trick, try not re-enabling the antivirus ... just for a while, see if it lets you login normally, then when u think it&#39;s safe again, re-enable it.

You&#39;d need to do this everytime XTrap needs to autoupdate. I know, sux, but worked for a bunch of us.

Hope this helps

i stil get the same message "abnormal memory detected. anyone who stil have the same problem? or anyone have solution for this problem?

jeff1991

I reinatalled it and it worked

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast