fast load patch from kingofknight has trojan!

This is a discussion on fast load patch from kingofknight has trojan! within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; becareful everyone that has the fast load patch from kingofknight.com. i scanned it and it has a trojan virus on ...
Page: 1

yakushimo

becareful everyone that has the fast load patch from kingofknight.com. i scanned it and it has a trojan virus on it.

make sure you only use the path ini from the fastload patch and use this launcher from usko ftp/kodb.info that willl merg your files !!

ftp://download.knightonlineworld.com/knight/upgrade/

if that doesnt work try this one

http://www.kodb.info/patches/

both scanned no virus.

proof of the virus for those who might not think its true.

ass in hole... Senior Member Unihoc's Avatar

lucky i haven't dl it ^_^

Milanac

um i downloaded it long time ago and all work fine. I just think that is old cuz launcher also have trojan and that is just a code that many anti virus see like trojan .

yakushimo

might be but im not taking any chances using that launcher. the launchers from those links arnt being picked up by it and it works to merg the files.

Milanac

Well i know normal launcher from ko folder also show virus. But that is just nothing. It's normal game code that have maybe same code as trojan. And anti viruses show lanucher like a virus :/

alot times avast think that there is trojan in some file, but that is not true

http://www.kodb.info/patches/ i tried to download it from there and it has a trojan too.

wawh

almost every exe has got some kind of trojan.. some things are just not harmfull

alot times avast think that there is trojan in some file, but that is not true [/b]

sometimes my avast alarms me because of a simple autorun for example mp3player etc...

This is a false positive trojan.

Mixer

u dont need the launceher to get the patch working... just the path.ini file,will work with every single launcher,ini files cant contain virus of any sort

becareful everyone that has the fast load patch from kingofknight.com. i scanned it and it has a trojan virus on it.

make sure you only use the path ini from the fastload patch and use this launcher from usko ftp/kodb.info that willl merg your files !!

ftp://download.knightonlineworld.com/knight/upgrade/

if that doesnt work try this one

http://www.kodb.info/patches/

both scanned no virus.
    proof of the virus for those who might not think its true.

[/b]
    thanks for advice