Anything i can do?

This is a discussion on Anything i can do? within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hello , since i didnt found the currect section about account issuse , i decide to post it here and ...
Page: 1

JustM3

Hello , since i didnt found the currect section about account issuse , i decide to post it here and hopefully its the right place.
    I have a problem , i know its against the rules , but i bought account from ko4life ( many people doin it there , they just not posting nicks to not get ban ) and yea i know its not ok but well my old account got hacked and i not going to start from lvl 1.
    Well the point is , i bought gold premium to this account , after 4 days the old owner scammed the account back by sending CS with the payment history and he said he got hacked and he want the password.
    Now this hacker saying when my prem over he will put the Recuirting billing status : on , and then k2 will charge me automaticly for the next month.
    I really need your ideas how can i stop this thing? i know i can chargeback the money and he will be banned , but then all my old accounts will be banned aswell no?
    I need admin help here , i can prove all the payment history + ID of the account that i bought , and ill be thankfull if you can block him.
    I have the conversation with the hacker which show he scammed the account back and he lied about the customer support ticket.
    Please admin , ill be thankfull if you can drop me a pm about this problem.
    Thanks all.

P.S i wrote it in Knightonlineworld forum , so ignore the lines with i know its illegal etc etc...

JustM3

Someone?

Hi!

You can try this:
    Go to the clickandbuy homepage and log in with your account. Then go to Transaction menu and select easy collect authorizations. There you will find k2 network and easy collect. You can there revoke the easy collection. In this way theoretically k2 cant charge your account automatically.
    Thats my only idea for you.

All the best and good luck!

Laci

JustM3

Hi!

You can try this:
    Go to the clickandbuy homepage and log in with your account. Then go to Transaction menu and select easy collect authorizations. There you will find k2 network and easy collect. You can there revoke the easy collection. In this way theoretically k2 cant charge your account automatically.
    Thats my only idea for you.

All the best and good luck!

Laci[/b]
    Have only 1 little problem , really only 1 little....
    I bought from CC...

Papps

I doubt k2 will look more into your prem purchases of that acc.. so most likely they will only ban the acc the prem is being charged back off of. Can you charge back a cc prem purchase? :S

Edited

/Delete this post please.