Anyway to excape DC BUG?

This is a discussion on Anyway to excape DC BUG? within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Is there away to make them stop this like do i have download something or tbl edit something? please help ...
Page: 1

kreshnik

Is there away to make them stop this like do i have download something or tbl edit something? please help becuase this is really annoying!

kreshnik

if you play on diez watch |returnofthemage| that little fucker does most of the dcing

applejacks

today during juraid mountain some random turkish guy was talkin and said something about candy bana and next thing i was dc from dungeon ,did they have something to do with it?

kreshnik

today during juraid mountain some random turkish guy was talkin and said something about candy bana and next thing i was dc from dungeon ,did they have something to do with it?[/b]

yea the turks firgured out a way to dc people well fuk me but iv lost over 200np today in ardream cuz of that shit i mean shit they suck enough 1st they need to babashop everything 2 they need duffers to get a kill and 3 need to dc wohoo go them faggits!

mjollner

yea the turks firgured out a way to dc people well fuk me but iv lost over 200np today in ardream cuz of that shit i mean shit they suck enough 1st they need to babashop everything 2 they need duffers to get a kill and 3 need to dc wohoo go them faggits![/b]
    Did you know: A. Lots of Americans babashop
    B. Lots of Americans roll with duffers (funnily enough its actually part of the game! wierd huh?)
    C. They dont need to DC you, they choose to

and now ontopic, unless we can work out how they do their fancy little DC trick, no way to stop it at our end, could be doing any 1 of a number of things

How to fix DC bug

Step one: go to start
    step two: find your C drive
    Step three: Program files
    Step four: Knight online folder
    Step five : Delete folder
    Step six: Live in full happiness ever after.

ikno there is some crap going on. was on pathos last night. killed a guy using cleaver+5s lol pmed him and asked his ac. he goes 'u syck i dc y u' then i dced after like 4sec...uhhh wtf