Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Failed logging into the Login Server server. (-1)

This is a discussion on Failed logging into the Login Server server. (-1) within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well anyways decided to come back to ko... but i am getting this error "Failed logging into the Login Server ...
Page: 1

well anyways decided to come back to ko...

but i am getting this error "Failed logging into the Login Server server. (-1)" straight after i type the user + pw..

i am using VPN to use a USA account, but even an account that is mine (aussie) with VPN off i get the error

anyone know how to fix ? im gunna try re-dl now....

hit me up asap if u know please

~SSlayer

same here :s and dont reinstall ko, you will still get this error.
    This error come from their knightonline.exe.
    I downgrade to 1734 and change ko version in regedit and it works for 5min and deco.

we have same problem and it started after 1735 :/

ive tried everything that came up in my mind, nothing helped
    then formatted my HDD and it works fine now.

whats the problem? still no clue

might be drivers, might be registry or just some installed software...

holmzi

I uninstalled KO, cleaned my registry! Downloaded KO from site again, let everything patch all the way to 1734, once it starts downloading 1735 close it with the X.

Go into options and change version in top right to 1735, save contents, and run launcher!

AgNostoS_

i wouldnt format my pc for ko.. too much work for me.. is it safe to do this little trick though?? i mean is this really working? reinstalling the game..

EDIT: i tryed this and its NOT working.. well basically i can log in normaly but right when char is stop flashing i get dc with a message that illegal proccess or 3rd party tool was found.. i think i have a solution to keep me a bit more in game but not long enough to say that i can play..

I uninstalled KO, cleaned my registry! Downloaded KO from site again, let everything patch all the way to 1734, once it starts downloading 1735 close it with the X.

Go into options and change version in top right to 1735, save contents, and run launcher![/b]
    might be a stupid question, but how do i clean registry? lol...

Go into options and change version in top right to 1735, save contents, and run launcher![/b]
    5 min later they check "knightonline.exe" version and you will got "third programme detected" gl

5 min later they check "knightonline.exe" version and you will got "third programme detected" gl[/b]
    damn...

guess only option will be to wait for a new patch atm...or to re-format (no chance lmao)

holmzi

5 min later they check "knightonline.exe" version and you will got "third programme detected" gl[/b]

First time i logged in it did that, but then after it didnt do it anymore....

and to clean registry i used CC Cleaner, there is other programs that do it aswell.

First time i logged in it did that, but then after it didnt do it anymore....

and to clean registry i used CC Cleaner, there is other programs that do it aswell.[/b]
    and a CC cleaner is...? lol

AgNostoS_

for me it disconnected everysingle time i tryed (10+ times). well as i said before i think i have a solution that would let me in game a little bit more. normally i get dc right after my char stops flashing. Anyway here is what i did and i could stay some minutes more in game. Hope it doesnt matter to say that.. well if you all check the folder where ko is installed you will find a file named "log.klg" or something like that.. if you dont have this file ko creates when you are logging. what i was doing was to keep deleting this file as soon as it appears.. it reappears every one minute or so though :P a crapy solution, but it worked for me.. had to be fast deleting the file though..other than that nothing helped me stay on for more than 5 minutes

holmzi

and a CC cleaner is...? lol[/b]

a registry clean program...? lol

stisus

anyone found a solution?
    still getting this error after the 1737 patch

Banned Senior Member

same error here

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast