Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Archer dc

This is a discussion on Archer dc within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; really damn annoying, is so fun to tank tank enemy base with like 2 / 3 other archers, too bad ...
Page: 2

Banned

really damn annoying, is so fun to tank tank enemy base with like 2 / 3 other archers, too bad its turned into log back marathon after few mins h34r:

Babiesforlunch

ahh this is the only downside of being an archer Still it plagues this game

Shohan

Idk why but i sometimes think K2 has it on purpose. All the k0xpers are always z-ring in town and stuff and they get dced... blah bah blah

Idk why but i sometimes think K2 has it on purpose. All the k0xpers are always z-ring in town and stuff and they get dced... blah bah blah[/b]

Naw it's a bug.

well i been getting dc'd as " rogue " for the past 3years I dont know maybe because the fire drake? Whenever i use lightfeet for like 5-10mins i get Disconnected
    I have good connection and computer so idk >.> It was fine before firedrake now if i play rogue I have to use swift .. Imagine sin pking with swift >.>
    if anyone knows how to solve this ill give him a BJ

well i been getting dc'd as " rogue " for the past 3years I dont know maybe because the fire drake? Whenever i use lightfeet for like 5-10mins i get Disconnected
    I have good connection and computer so idk >.> It was fine before firedrake now if i play rogue I have to use swift .. Imagine sin pking with swift >.>
    if anyone knows how to solve this ill give him a BJ [/b]

It's a bug in the programming.

anoo666

It's a bug in the programming.[/b]
    I stopped pking in cz lol but this DC to towers was the main reson make me lose xp in cz morover arrowshowers hacks was dc me each time nub arrowshower hacker pass near by me .

check the link below my Sig (( Ronark legendery priest)) I was NT and at the last I DC <_<.

It&#39;s a bug in the programming.[/b]
    no fix for that im guessing? >.>

I stopped pking in cz lol but this DC to towers was the main reson make me lose xp in cz morover arrowshowers hacks was dc me each time nub arrowshower hacker pass near by me .

check the link below my Sig (( Ronark legendery priest)) I was NT and at the last I DC <_<.[/b]

I deleveled 15 times from 82 to 81 because of this "bug" I&#39;d have double my exp now, shit pisses me off lol.

koxp? >,<

anoo666

koxp? >,<[/b]
    If u use KoXp I think u will not Dc :P

I deleveled 15 times from 82 to 81 because of this "bug" I&#39;d have double my exp now, shit pisses me off lol.[/b]
    :blink: thats sux dude :blink:

Banned

they should spawn gurd towers everywhere to stop kospers

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12