Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Archer DC Bug Solution?

This is a discussion on Archer DC Bug Solution? within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Anyone know which animations should be removed/replaced from the client in order to soften up the archer dc's? I remember ...
Page: 1

Anyone know which animations should be removed/replaced from the client in order to soften up the archer dc's?

I remember awhile back that someone posted a link to something a month or so ago with some changed around animations that made it easier for Archers.

ruliço

bump up

it's really needed by the archer community !!!

TigerTodd

bump again

Anyone actually do it?

Anyone actually do it?[/b]
    Someone posted something around when the World Championship was up, I don't think anyone tried it but the fact still remains that animations can be changed and its not bannable if its just changing what things look like which won't effect anything ingame

ye we archers getting rolled wit dc more than opposite nations >.<
    bump

Anyone know which animations should be removed/replaced from the client in order to soften up the archer dc&#39;s?

I remember awhile back that someone posted a link to something a month or so ago with some changed around animations that made it easier for Archers.[/b]
    Yes, someone posted edited tower animation tbl file. I tried it but it didnt work for me.

Someone posted something around when the World Championship was up, I don&#39;t think anyone tried it but the fact still remains that animations can be changed and its not bannable if its just changing what things look like which won&#39;t effect anything ingame[/b]
    I remember the post but he didn&#39;t say if it actually worked or that he personally did it. I want to see someone do it but at this point, I am not sure what it is. If it is the towers animation for DC in towers, that one edit would be enough for me to be happy. I think the 2 most frustrating are towers 1 and bosses 2. For some reason if you try to kill the new bosses you dc on them, one of the seems worse then the other 2 for some reason - again may be the animation for that boss...

If you can make Felenkor look like a tyon, should be possible to change those things and remove their flashy effects and stuff.

If thats the cause

ruenz

bump. this really DOES need to be fixed as it&#39;s making it impossible to play anymore

Lets put down what we all believe to be causing probs, then we can go find them in the client.

Am I allowed to post links to safe dxt and tbl editors?

Its probably the arrow shower effect. When you use it on bosses your whole screen goes purple. I will look for the effect and see if I can do anything.

ruenz

the only time i tend to d/c is when the town is getting attacked, thats about it

iKon

i played archer in ardream and i was dc-ed a lots of time, and now im playin priest again and not a single dc in ardream...so......archers are right bout this...

Its probably the arrow shower effect. When you use it on bosses your whole screen goes purple. I will look for the effect and see if I can do anything.[/b]
    Alright, il ask if Warmonger knows anything about this problem too.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast