Archer, where to spend skill points

This is a discussion on Archer, where to spend skill points within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I've just got to 55, and my skills are in: Archery 55 Explore 36 Unspent 1 I'm wondering whether to ...
Page: 1

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

Default Archer, where to spend skill points

I've just got to 55, and my skills are in:

Archery 55
    Explore 36
    Unspent 1

I'm wondering whether to put the extra 1 into assassin, or into explore.

As I see it i'm not going to get an extra (non archery) skill for a long time either way.
    Next Assassin skill: blood drain (10)
    Next Explore skill: Cure disease (48)

Any recommendations? (other than going sin)

VipexXx

Simple: Dont spend that 1 point left!

Continue to pump Archery when u lvl up. Dont spend anymore on explore and keep the points left.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

Save them for what though? I've got spend them on something eventually, and i'd rather not have the spare one floating around for me to misclick onto the wrong thing.

VipexXx

I cant really answer this - MAYBE K2 can? :P

The point is that Explore > 36 is useless. Cure disease isn't really cutting it since the needed pots are again heavy and u could heal only the hp decrease from nova or harpy poison or so. Cure disease is not that useful as cure curse! For Assins skills daggers are required - so u have to switch between bow & daggers forth and back to drain.
    Later on u will have to put points into master skill - so that small drain will be available to u at lvl 63, IF u put 60 into archery, 36 explore and 2 in master. Leadership/Language/Politics... havent been implemented if i am up to date.

That's about all i can say - set the point archery is your main skill