Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Archers opinion, about soloing uruk blades

This is a discussion on Archers opinion, about soloing uruk blades within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I am a archer at lvl 46 (lol) and I have the following gear: fp+7/12 set and ib+6/60, this put ...
Page: 1

AlwaysSayDie

Default Archers opinion, about soloing uruk blades

I am a archer at lvl 46 (lol) and I have the following gear: fp+7/12 set and ib+6/60, this put my ap up to 860..
    I can solo uruk blades in about 3-4hits. I think this is a little to risky and too slow. I can't even wipe out a whole 5 spawn ops:

I whanna know wich lvl you suggest to be at for solo blades and the ap needed, and what should I lvl on now?

Thx

necro_

atleast 55+ cause they do hit very very hard.

AlwaysSayDie

55+ is a long way to go fot me

It's not about them hitting you hard, it's about if you can kill them fast enough.

Hai's would be too easy for you, since I can clear easily 5 hai's spawn with ~720 ap on my archer.

Anyway on lvl 46 even if you die, you will get those 5 % back in less then 10 mins if you kill them fast enough.
    If you don't wanna die, do like me, simply use 1k HP scroll and use evade/safety when you think they'll get close enough to hit you.

necro_

Originally posted by n00bzZ
    It's not about them hitting you hard, it's about if you can kill them fast enough.

Hai's would be too easy for you, since I can clear easily 5 hai's spawn with ~720 ap on my archer.

Anyway on lvl 46 even if you die, you will get those 5 % back in less then 10 mins if you kill them fast enough.
    If you don't wanna die, do like me, simply use 1k HP scroll and use evade/safety when you think they'll get close enough to hit you.
    that is correct dieing at lvl 46 is nuffin at all. If you wanna do them at ur lvl just stand back a bit an have some high pots readi!

AlwaysSayDie

I still should wait to 55 before I go to blades?

I be at hais for some hours now :P

Well as I said, hai's will be too easy for you, just get 500-1k hp scrolls and keep on killing blades.

AlwaysSayDie

That sounds good, but I tihnk I kill a 3 spawn coz 5 spawn is too mutch.

necro_

wats ur hp

AlwaysSayDie

670 I think ops:

SirKnight

Originally posted by AlwaysSayDie
    That sounds good, but I tihnk I kill a 3 spawn coz 5 spawn is too mutch.
    kill hai till lvl 5x then kill blades easily

Shizniz of it Senior Member Anzac's Avatar

go full dex

and wear 7/12 plate

AlwaysSayDie

lol, Never plate. my deff would be like 200 or something. I would be one-hit for the blades

Takayuki

Kill uruk Hai until U can clean spot of 5 Blades. If U can clean Hai spot and need wait to respawn, go t oHai spot near Lunar Valley. Clean Hai spot, kill one Blade, run back to Hai.
    I lvl up form 55 mostly on Blades. Cleaning 5 Blades spot give me ~3.1M exp per hour [apos party - 2.9M/h or smth like that]. When U hit 2 Blades at once - /town or evade/safety, light feet, run & minor heal. When U use Full Plates and hitting one, giving dmg like 1000, 25, 30, 30 also /town or run With Chitins +6 and pots U can tank one Blade [critical hit ~700, average 500]

AlwaysSayDie

Thx, that was very helpful for me

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast