Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Archers opinion, about soloing uruk blades

This is a discussion on Archers opinion, about soloing uruk blades within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by AlwaysSayDie lol, Never plate. my deff would be like 200 or something. I would be one-hit for ...
Page: 2

Shizniz of it Senior Member Anzac's Avatar

Originally posted by AlwaysSayDie
    lol, Never plate. my deff would be like 200 or something. I would be one-hit for the blades
    simple solution - dont get hit :P

NorthernMonkey

Once your attack gets above 1500 try trons

AlwaysSayDie

Originally posted by Takayuki
    Kill uruk Hai until U can clean spot of 5 Blades. If U can clean Hai spot and need wait to respawn, go t oHai spot near Lunar Valley. Clean Hai spot, kill one Blade, run back to Hai.
    I lvl up form 55 mostly on Blades. Cleaning 5 Blades spot give me ~3.1M exp per hour [apos party - 2.9M/h or smth like that]. When U hit 2 Blades at once - */town or evade/safety, light feet, run & minor heal. When U use Full Plates and hitting one, giving dmg like 1000, 25, 30, 30 also /town or run With Chitins +6 and pots U can tank one Blade [critical hit ~700, average 500]
    you did this with scrolls, right?

Takayuki

Originally posted by AlwaysSayDie

No. No risk no fun ^___^
    I do it without scrolls, but i have nice gear [chitins, ib+7, 8/9 dex jelw.] so i kill Blades fast... when they reach me pot, one more shot and Blade die. At 58 they kill me 4 times, 59-2, 60-3. Mostly due to lag. One time DF spawned and i hitted him by acctident I prefer play 1 hour more to get exp back [30 stone rezzer FTW, ty clannies:]. For whole 60 i need ~ 25 hours, thats one pack of scrolls... I'd rather use scrolls on PvP than for mobs.
    If U look at dmg giving to Uruks, you will se if they can get close to and hit U. Or when Uruk spawn close to you don't attack, move and shot from max. distance... impossible to get killed then. I'm too lazy to move and i stay in same place, one hand in keyboard, only use z22222, z22222, 3 [mana], and repeat. Ah, prepeare to get flamed for macro -_-

AlwaysSayDie

Originally posted by Takayuki+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Takayuki)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-AlwaysSayDie

No. No risk no fun ^___^
    I do it without scrolls, but i have nice gear [chitins, ib+7, 8/9 dex jelw.] so i kill Blades fast... when they reach me pot, one more shot and Blade die. At 58 they kill me 4 times, 59-2, 60-3. Mostly due to lag. One time DF spawned and i hitted him by acctident I prefer play 1 hour more to get exp back [30 stone rezzer FTW, ty clannies:]. For whole 60 i need ~ 25 hours, thats one pack of scrolls... I'd rather use scrolls on PvP than for mobs.
    If U look at dmg giving to Uruks, you will se if they can get close to and hit U. Or when Uruk spawn close to you don't attack, move and shot from max. distance... impossible to get killed then. I'm too lazy to move and i stay in same place, one hand in keyboard, only use z22222, z22222, 3 [mana], and repeat. Ah, prepeare to get flamed for macro -_-[/b]
    I give up I loose more than I gain. sure I can wipe out a 5spawn but when the skill fail or it spawn to close or I hit 2, etc. I die...I need a buffer, I can't afford scrolls...used 800mil on the ib

SirKnight

Archer - the real fun

AlwaysSayDie

Yess, nvm my other post I have got the hang of it now :P just needed some practise, now I see how good it is! thx alot!

Killgannon

How much would it cost to reskill to Archer from Sin at level 51?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12